• The KillerFrogs

Idiotic posts from BaylorFans thread

DelFrog

From BaylorFans

"Pepper Hamilton. What a farce. They are having the time of their lives. Pagan, Bible hating, Christian mocking, ultra liberal lawyers from the Northeast. Seriously?! Baylor is getting what they deserve for bringing in a Trojan Horse."

jack the frog

[background=#eeeeee]From BaylorFans[/size][/background]

[background=#eeeeee]"Pepper Hamilton. What a farce. They are having the time of their lives. Pagan, Bible hating, Christian mocking, ultra liberal lawyers from the Northeast. Seriously?! Baylor is getting what they deserve for bringing in a Trojan Horse."[/size][/background]

Hairy legs on those two gals I bet....

FrogCop19

And another gem. I don't think he realizes just how friggin accurate this statement is, which makes me laugh all the more:

Baylor fan
(108 points)
Can't you just hear Art asking Drayton, "what did I do?", "why are they doing this to me and Baylor?"

like the the end of a few good men... They still got dishonorably discharged

BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!! Yup. EXACTLY like the end of A Few Good Men. Corrupt leader tries to cover up a scandal, but gets outed in the end by the truth.

Oh, and Baylor CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

SnoSki

ifrog said:
So a girl runs the site? Sounds legit

e867a400_austin-powers-man-baby.JPG

SnoSki

DelFrog said:
From BaylorFans

"Pepper Hamilton. What a farce. They are having the time of their lives. Pagan, Bible hating, Christian mocking, ultra liberal lawyers from the Northeast. Seriously?! Baylor is getting what they deserve for bringing in a Trojan Horse."

Yes, because one of the most reputable law firms in the country would jeopardize the sterling reputation and integrity of their entire firm, as well as all of the reputations of each and every one of their attorneys and employees *just* so that they can falsely and unethically smear a football team from a small baptist college in an ugly central Texas town that they have no personal ties to or biases against. 

Clearly this is what's happening! Poor Baylor!

Bob Sugar

FrogCop19 said:
And another gem. I don't think he realizes just how friggin accurate this statement is, which makes me laugh all the more:

Baylor fan
(108 points)
Can't you just hear Art asking Drayton, "what did I do?", "why are they doing this to me and Baylor?"

like the the end of a few good men... They still got dishonorably discharged

BWAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!! Yup. EXACTLY like the end of A Few Good Men. Corrupt leader tries to cover up a scandal, but gets outed in the end by the truth.

Oh, and Baylor CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

"Ken?"
"Don't look at him!"
"Ken?"
"Coach, answer the the Board's question!"
"Yes. I was given an order by my squad leader, Shawn Oakman's abs. And I followed it."

Bob Sugar

SnoSki said:

Yes, because one of the most reputable law firms in the country would jeopardize the sterling reputation and integrity of their entire firm, as well as all of the reputations of each and every one of their attorneys and employees *just* so that they can falsely and unethically smear a football team from a small baptist college in an ugly central Texas town that they have no personal ties to or biases against. 

Should have just hired Josh Gordon to do the investigation.  Sure Gordon may pass out at Taco Bell, but at least he would not find anything.

SwissArmyFrog

There is an incredible level of certainty among a few (?) BF posters that - not only was this all orchestrated by UT - but that UT will gladly hire Briles without giving it a second though to coach the Longhorns. 

I really get the sense that some of them WANT that to happen, and for one reason - so they can be 'right' about, and justify their (misplaced) hatred for, the BU leadership/BOR whom they believe brought down their football program.

DelFrog

SwissArmyFrog said:
There is an incredible level of certainty among a few (?) BF posters that - not only was this all orchestrated by UT - but that UT will gladly hire Briles without giving it a second though to coach the Longhorns. 

Kool-Aid sales must be going through the roof in Waco. The Easter Bunny has a better shot of being the next UT coach.

TX_Krötenechse

SnoSki said:

Not calling you out specifically, but many people on here had issue with PH being hired because of their past. Seems a bit disingenuous for us to retroactively label them as one of the top firms in the nation with a sterling reputation when just weeks ago we all believed that PH was hired purely to obscure and obfuscate.

SnoSki

TX_Krötenechse said:
Not calling you out specifically, but many people on here had issue with PH being hired because of their past. Seems a bit disingenuous for us to retroactively label them as one of the top firms in the nation with a sterling reputation when just weeks ago we all believed that PH was hired purely to obscure and obfuscate.
No offense taken. I never thought PH would do anything but professional work. In my mind, I imagined Baylor doing the obfuscating, if anything.. And so far it seems like my estimate was accurate.

I personally don't think that a firm like PH gets as well known as it does by doing shoddy or unethical work.

FrogCop19

Sorry to necro-raise this thread, but I thought this was hysterical. An article comparing the Big 12 schools to famous rock bands. Pretty good stuff.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309136

Last post is one of the most insightful things I've ever seen. One of those guys compares Baylor to Creed.

Front man everyone hates? Check.
Hit it big for a short time? Check.
Sanctimonious faux religious message? Check.
Has a seedy, hypocritical underside? Check.
Nationally considered a joke? Check.
Kicked out their leader because he was a screwup? Check.

And I'm sure Baylor, if given the chance, would welcome him back "With Arms Wide Open."

FrogCop19 said:
Sorry to necro-raise this thread, but I thought this was hysterical. An article comparing the Big 12 schools to famous rock bands. Pretty good stuff.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309136

Last post is one of the most insightful things I've ever seen. One of those guys compares Baylor to Creed.

Front man everyone hates? Check.
Hit it big for a short time? Check.
Sanctimonious faux religious message? Check.
Has a seedy, hypocritical underside? Check.
Nationally considered a joke? Check.
Kicked out their leader because he was a screwup? Check.

And I'm sure Baylor, if given the chance, would welcome him back "With Arms Wide Open."
The fact he knows so much about Creed says it all...