• The KillerFrogs

I just heard that Patterson is in Brenham today...

NubomTurk

Tier 1
It started right after the Fiesta Bowl 2010 when a poster claimed to have unique information on team activities from a couple named team members that he talked to at Chipotle. Supposedly one of them was smoking outside or something. It was a bunch of nonsense, but very funny anyway....
DELETE THIS POST!

It's ten times funnier when you have no idea what they're talking about.

FrogAbroad

Patterson vs. Bevo? Patterson.

Patterson vs. Belichek? Patterson.

Patterson vs. Obama? Pffft--c'mon, that's not even a fair match-up.

Patterson vs. the combined armies of US, UK, and China? Patterson.

Patterson vs. the Borg?

Patterson vs. the second law of thermodynamics?

Patterson vs. Chuck Norris?
HCGP would take two out of three falls.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Anyone know anything more about this?
Shoot, that's...what? 50 miles from Columbus? I'm hungry, so are you kid. Let's go to lunch over there. Oh look, who's at that table? Why, it's Bo Schobel. Oh, and there's Aaron Schobel! Ah, and this here's Matt Schobel. What a coincidence they're all in in their NFL jerseys. Hmm, is that a matching purple Horned Frog Lettermans T-shirt underneath each one? Why I believe it is.....

LVfrog

This thread sure did blossom. I hope we can land Alexander but I'm not too confident we will. Sims would be a nice pickup but not sold he is coming either.

TCUFrogs

FWIW, someone posted this portion of a story from another site:

"As we mentioned earlier, Mack Brown, Manny Diaz, Oscar Giles and Bo Davis were at Brenham High School earlier today. Interestingly, Gary Patterson was also there and I've heard Texas Tech was there as well, watching the basketball team work out in the gym. Could be that Patterson and the Tech coach were watching the 2012 kids since Timothy Cole and Malcolm Brown do play basketball as well. "

"But there's already been some talk by people close to the situation that Alexander has made mention this week that he'll wind up at Texas"

JogginFrog

Patterson vs. Bevo? Patterson.

Patterson vs. Belichek? Patterson.

Patterson vs. Obama? Pffft--c'mon, that's not even a fair match-up.

Patterson vs. the combined armies of US, UK, and China? Patterson.

Patterson vs. the Borg?

Patterson vs. the second law of thermodynamics?

But what if it were a little mini-Patterson?

West Coast Johnny

FWIW, someone posted this portion of a story from another site:

"As we mentioned earlier, Mack Brown, Manny Diaz, Oscar Giles and Bo Davis were at Brenham High School earlier today. Interestingly, Gary Patterson was also there and I've heard Texas Tech was there as well, watching the basketball team work out in the gym. Could be that Patterson and the Tech coach were watching the 2012 kids since Timothy Cole and Malcolm Brown do play basketball as well. "

"But there's already been some talk by people close to the situation that Alexander has made mention this week that he'll wind up at Texas"

Malcolm Brown, Timothy Cole, Dereck Edwards, Troy Green.... how in the world can Brenham lose a highschool game? That Highschool could give some mountain west schools a run for their money.