• The KillerFrogs

I am The 12th Man-forum site for Aggies

Screaming Flea

Once again the twitterverse has exploded with rumors of Tx A&M moving to the SEC. The latest story is that lawyers representing A&M has sent a letter of intent to the SEC and that all member schools have already voted to accept the Ags was under the impression that A&M would announce their intentions to join the SEC this spring. The Ags did not want any distractions during football season and definitely did not want to receive the "officiating"* that Nebraska got during their farewell tour of the Big 12 last year. It looks like the timetable has been sped up. Billy Liucci is reporting that although the Ags are not going to make a move this week or the next, the wheels are definitely in motion. This article is from the fan blog I AM The 12th Man. Written by mike tag. Definitely smoke in the air *This "officiating" concerns me also with the Frogs. Especially--at Boise

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Oh, we'll most certainly receive some tender, loving care from the MWC crew that is specifically chosen for that game...

kidkarr

Once again the twitterverse has exploded with rumors of Tx A&M moving to the SEC. The latest story is that lawyers representing A&M has sent a letter of intent to the SEC and that all member schools have already voted to accept the Ags. I was under the impression that A&M would announce their intentions to join the SEC this spring. The Ags did not want any distractios during football season and definitely did not want to receive the "officiating"* that Nebraska got during their farewell tour of the Big 12 last year. It looks like the timetable has been sped up. Billy Liucci is reporting that although the Ags are not going to make a move this week or the next, the wheels are definitely in motion.

This article is from the fan blog I AM The 12th Man.

Written by miketag.

Definitely smoke in the air

*This "officiating" concerns me also with the Frogs. Especially--at Boise
Usually the high profile games in the MWC and WAC get officials from the big 12. My captain at the fire house is also a big 12 official and he said there is a good chance his crew gets that game. So maybe less home cooking will go on.