• The KillerFrogs

I am lost with the new format on gofrogs.com

Limp Lizard

Used to be I could go right to the Football portion of gofrogs and get the Fact Book, and each week the Game Notes. I don't see anywhere on the revised gofrogs website to find those things.

Where are they located? Or rather, where will they be located?

East Coast

Tier 1
I agree with you concerning this new format. Did we change partners again? This problem isn't isolated to TCU. Almost every website "upgrade" I've experienced the last few years have actually been downgrades. Even my 30ish year old relatives complain about it, so I don't think it's because of my age.

My guess is, if they haven't dropped the factbook, it will show up in the fan zone area. At the very bottom of the gameday tab is a link to digital fan preview. The link doesn't load anything yet.

jack the frog

I was able to find the Fact Book (pdf) and Game Notes from ‘22 using a poorly located ‘search‘ feature at the bottom of the main menu accessed by tabbing the menu icon (3 parallel lines upper right). Maybe it will update for ‘23 when things get rolling.

Deep Purple

Used to be I could go right to the Football portion of gofrogs and get the Fact Book, and each week the Game Notes. I don't see anywhere on the revised gofrogs website to find those things.

Where are they located? Or rather, where will they be located?
Fact Books are now located under Archives instead of Schedule.

Eight

??? Can't find it. Could you please post a link?

don't believe anything is out there yet for the 2023 season besides the schedule and the roster.

if you go to the archives it just has last year and if you click on the link more+ the last thing i believe is out there is the game notes for the cfp title game

Limp Lizard

don't believe anything is out there yet for the 2023 season besides the schedule and the roster.

if you go to the archives it just has last year and if you click on the link more+ the last thing i believe is out there is the game notes for the cfp title game
Thanks. Both should be out this week, I would think.