• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Thread: Frogs v Horns

TCUdirtbag

Just a terrible effort all around. Lazy lazy lazy defense. Vlad is sleepwalking. Bad shots. Turnovers.

Meanwhile our women’s team is beating Texas by 9 at halftime.

hfrogs10

I don't understand how some players regressed so much from last year? Vlad's shots have been absolutely wild this year and he looks lost on defense at times. Last year he was able to block more shots and looked so composed in the paint.

9 turnovers in the half is bad, and it felt like 20. Got to take better care of the basketball.

Vlad is missing a bunch of shots he was making last year, not sure what’s going on with him, but we need him to get going.

I don't understand how some players regressed so much from last year? Vlad's shots have been absolutely wild this year and he looks lost on defense at times. Last year he was able to block more shots and looked so composed in the paint.
He got a girlfriend last year (ZTA). Now more worried about his hair and all that than, you know, hoops. We’ve all been there just without the microscope.

Pharm Frog

Vlad was Mr.reliable.

Hopefully he gets that groove back. Do teams even double him anymore?

Not as often as the non-conference teams did. He’s just not physical enough IMO. His baby hooks are mostly 9-10 feet away instead of 5-6 feet and his pick and roll D technique seems too high and too slow in recovery.

y2kFrog

We have had our doors blown way too many times over the last 20 years to even remember individual games, but this game is flat horrendous. Lack of effort by every single player. One of our best players from last year has turned into one of the worst. Our starting point guard fouls for no reason. I could go on and on...

Horny 4 Life

Rousing start to the second half. Vlad hesitates to go up for the dunk and loses the ball. Then Vlad gets rejected. Then we foul on the other end. Then ARob gets stuffed.