• The KillerFrogs

Hoops Game Thread: Frogs v Horns

Pharm Frog

shaka smart currently has 9 national top 100 recruits on his roster.

the only tcu top 100 recruit on the tcu roster is texas a&m transfer alex robinson.

in a sport in which we have continually seen singular physical talents carry an entire team smart is doing what many thought impossible and actually do less with more than the texas football program.

do you realize how hard you have to try to scheiss up to make charlie strong look good in terms of player development during his time in austin?

oh and scheiss mensa

I realize that he’s unavailable currently but wasn’t JF a pretty highly rated recruit?

Armadillo

You would have enjoyed the UT fans sitting in front of me. Two couples, total of three horns and a frog. Horn says to Frog "you're best player is out. I'm just surprised you guys are even keeping this close Considering how much better UT is this year."

Arrogant, uninformed sports fans are the worst.

Right as the game was about to end I somewhat loudly mentioned that "UT still sucks at everything."

Maniac, is that you?

Moose Stuff

Haven’t read the whole thread so apologies if discussed previously.... I feel like the conference is getting more than 5 teams in the tourney so believe the games with OSU/Baylor/ISU become really important in an effort to sweep the season series and stay ahead of them in the standings. Just one guy’s opinion .

Tom Brown

Haven’t read the whole thread so apologies if discussed previously.... I feel like the conference is getting more than 5 teams in the tourney so believe the games with OSU/Baylor/ISU become really important in an effort to sweep the season series and stay ahead of them in the standings. Just one guy’s opinion .

7 or 8