• The KillerFrogs

Holding on Field Goal

Horny4TCU

I thought is looked like holding. The minute 1:20 mark is the CU field goal at the end of the first half. Sure looks like holding on the left side.

Not that it matters, the better team won. Better coaching and better players left with the W.

CountryFrog

I thought is looked like holding. The minute 1:20 mark is the CU field goal at the end of the first half. Sure looks like holding on the left side.

Not that it matters, the better team won. Better coaching and better players left with the W.

That was a super annoying end to the half and not because of the no holding. Colorado wasn't even really trying to move the ball. They looked like they were totally content to get into the half with a tie game. But we just kept giving them easy yards after easy yards to allow them the FG opportunity. Such bad defense.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That blithering idiot of an Official is the same one that screwed us out of the B12 Championship. He was very careful to review everything he could, and take a long, long time to do it. Just rubbing our noses in it.

However, his worthless ass isn't why we lost. Perhaps a miniscule contributing factor, but hardly the proximate cause.