• The KillerFrogs

Guest Scattershooting

Spike

Frogs are bowl eligible, how cool is that?

Made the trip to KState as a guest of SteelFrog. We were on 2nd row North 25 behind the DBs. Definitely a different perspective than 2/3rds of the way up in 406. At one point in, I believe the 3rd quarter, GP almost smiled. On the possession where KState was down close and we pushed them back then forced a fumble he actually chewed someone (can't remember who).

I would guess about 50 made the trip, we met 1 Frog who lived in the area. The team went over there to do the school song after the 7 hour game (3 lightning delays, ughh).

Ran into the poster PCF and chatted a bit.

We also caught the Steelers Chiefs game Sunday. Didn't really have a dog in that fight but Steel likes the Steelers so when in Rome.... Was an incredible gameday atmosphere. We left early to catch a plane, but Chiefs started to come back as we were walking through parking lot. The farther away we got the louder it got.

With Football being 6-0 and ranked 4th, Basketball winning the NIT, and baseball basically living in Omaha I am quickly running out of things to blame Wes Phelan for. Maybe Alex Faedo is his love child. Howz that for a rumor?

Had never tried bbq burnt ends before. Quite good. Got to eat a meal at Jacks Stack in KC. Very good stuff.

ON EDIT: We visited the WW1 museum in KC. Only had a couple of hours but that place is worth a full day. That's a period of history I would like to learn more about.

Hired an SEO guy for my business. Phone is already ringing off the wall. Really feeling optimistic about business and life as a whole. Much thanks and praise to The Man Upstairs!

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Frogs are bowl eligible, how cool is that?

Made the trip to KState as a guest of SteelFrog. We were on 2nd row North 25 behind the DBs. Definitely a different perspective than 2/3rds of the way up in 406. At one point in, I believe the 3rd quarter, GP almost smiled. On the possession where KState was down close and we pushed them back then forced a fumble he actually chewed someone (can't remember who).

I would guess about 50 made the trip, we met 1 Frog who lived in the area. The team went over there to do the school song after the 7 hour game (3 lightning delays, ughh).

Ran into the poster PCF and chatted a bit.

We also caught the Steelers Chiefs game Sunday. Didn't really have a dog in that fight but Steel likes the Steelers so when in Rome.... Was an incredible gameday atmosphere. We left early to catch a plane, but Chiefs started to come back as we were walking through parking lot. The farther away we got the louder it got.

With Football being 6-0 and ranked 4th, Basketball winning the NIT, and baseball basically living in Omaha I am quickly running out of things to blame Wes Phelan for. Maybe Alex Faedo is his love child. Howz that for a rumor?

Had never tried bbq burnt ends before. Quite good. Got to eat a meal at Jacks Stack in KC. Very good stuff.

ON EDIT: We visited the WW1 museum in KC. Only had a couple of hours but that place is worth a full day. That's a period of history I would like to learn more about.

Hired an SEO guy for my business. Phone is already ringing off the wall. Really feeling optimistic about business and life as a whole. Much thanks and praise to The Man Upstairs!
Good effort but Steel should be doing this.

Frogk

Chapman University in Irvine California has a WWI History collection I donated my dad's letters to home to the collection.