• The KillerFrogs

Grant McCasland

Farmfrog

We’ve been pretty active in the transfer market, inquiring about 7-8 guys including another UTA guy. I’m told he is a solid point and better than Dennis was. Interestingly we’ve inquired about a DII guy who was very good at that level and is receiving plenty of attention.

As for Jamie, I was talking to a person well connected to the Athletic Department and he said the chance that he will be here two more years is higher than him being fired next year. He didn’t paint a very rosy picture about how important winning was to the entire University. I’m just going to stop worrying about whether we can/will compete and just hope we will.

Jamie is very stubborn and doesn’t believe he needs to adapt. He is not a great roster building guy nor developer. The need for a point guard is large but a guy who can play and defend the four is also a must.

Eight

We’ve been pretty active in the transfer market, inquiring about 7-8 guys including another UTA guy. I’m told he is a solid point and better than Dennis was. Interestingly we’ve inquired about a DII guy who was very good at that level and is receiving plenty of attention.

As for Jamie, I was talking to a person well connected to the Athletic Department and he said the chance that he will be here two more years is higher than him being fired next year. He didn’t paint a very rosy picture about how important winning was to the entire University. I’m just going to stop worrying about whether we can/will compete and just hope we will.

Jamie is very stubborn and doesn’t believe he needs to adapt. He is not a great roster building guy nor developer. The need for a point guard is large but a guy who can play and defend the four is also a must.

bit disconcerting that dixon doesn't think he needs to adapt, sounds a great deal like what was coming out of pitt at the time he left

agree completely on the situation at 4, dennis wasn't very good at the point, and i never understood why he got the minutes he did for the frogs in all honesty

the frogs REALLY need to not only win in football and basketball, but sell tickets, draw eyeballs to screens, and bring in post season money to the conference. they have to show they can be a productive revenue generating partner for whatever conference they are in be in the big 12 or whatever lies ahead

Every day Jamie remains our coach is one day further away from ever being any good. I think my biggest disappointment with TCU is how hard we scratched and clawed and gave everything we had to get where we were only to slowly fade back into being happy with mediocrity. One day we're gonna look up and realize we're right back where we were 30 years ago and have no one to blame but ourselves.

This 100%. It is incredible. You woul think TCU would of learned their lesson and never let complacency happen ever again at TCU. No reliance on any other program as TCU is proving their worth and making a strong brand. It kills me to see Baylor have more urgency than TCU and making better choices.