• The KillerFrogs

Good News - Devin Fuller

geefrogs

He is also surrounded by these.....

1291132507980o5H.jpg

Coach Pattersons Dog

Waking up is better than not waking up. Would love to see him as a Frog but with his dream of being a qb rather than a safety I think our chances of getting him are reduced. Hope I'm wrong.

Houston Frog

I'm betting he heads someplace warmer...

Someplace warm, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. Some place where the beer flows like wine. Some place where we know somebody who can plug us into the social pipeline. I'm talking about a little place called Cowtown.

Houston Frog

Someplace warm, where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano. Some place where the beer flows like wine. Some place where we know somebody who can plug us into the social pipeline. I'm talking about a little place called Cowtown.

Houston Frog

tcujsauce

+100000000000

Well played sir.

Limp Lizard

The difference is, where he is now....he has to go find it. At TCU, he just has to look out of his dorm window.
Actually where he lives looks like a pretty nice (and pricey) area. Not the Jersey Shore, for sure. Nearly all the people live close to the coast up there. You can go in 25 miles inland from Manhattan and find some very pretty suburban countryside. Old Tappan is on the Hudson, so it has the potential to be a pretty nice area.
But no place is as good for hotties as Ft. Worth.