• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU in the Phillips 66 Big 12 Championship Preview

DutchFrog

Great game to be at tonight. Got to meet @ShreveFrog for the first time and sit with him and his family. Little DutchFrog got a Brayden Taylor foul ball in the 8th (shout out to the awesome dude a couple rows behind us for giving it to him) and a $2 bill from an older TCU fan. Many reasons to bleed purple tonight. I love our fans, alumni, and city. See you all Saturday morning!

SwissArmyFrog

Is run ruling the first two opponents in the tournament good?

This is what I was thinking - not being a college baseball historian...or even really following it much. Seems pretty stinkin' impressive. OTOH, one of my greatest joys was being at the 2014 TCU vs. Sam Houston game. 22 innings and the birth of the Woo Birds! I'd had a root canal that afternoon and decided to go to the game, anyway. Part of me was dying inside as the game went later and later, but that memory was worth it.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Great game to be at tonight. Got to meet @ShreveFrog for the first time and sit with him and his family. Little DutchFrog got a Brayden Taylor foul ball in the 8th (shout out to the awesome dude a couple rows behind us for giving it to him) and a $2 bill from an older TCU fan. Many reasons to bleed purple tonight. I love our fans, alumni, and city. See you all Saturday morning!
I’ll be there but I’m prepared to leave if it appears I’ve jinxed anything

Frog79

Hard to believe Brown couldn't make it out of the fourth with a 10-0 lead. All the pitchers struggled trying to get the third out, increasing pitch counts, way too many walks. The relievers are not the arms we will count on when the going gets tougher but still. Brown is either really good, or not. Hoping Rodriguez will be healthy for the regional.
What happened to Rodriguez?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Nice meeting you and Little Dutch. Great TCU name.