• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU at Texas Baseball Series Preview

PurpleBlood87

Wish the coaches would give Miranda a chance at first base. He's going to improve our defense.
I know they want Bowen and Byrne in the lineup and probably worry about DHing one of them and what to do if whoever is catching suffers an injury.

helcap

We have experienced players who have flat let the team down - Frenchy, Byrne, Bowen, Silva, Boyers. We have a starting freshmen who is weak at the plate - Robinson. IF we have a hitting coach, he can't teach. He probably could not hit when he played. Other than Rodriguez and Hoover, our pitching was pretty good this weekend. When you hold UT to 2 runs, you have to win.
Boyers hitting .303 overall and in conference play .309, which is second on the team. Has more RBI's than Maxwell by either measure. So explain to me how he has let the team down. Amazing how so many here use him as a punching bag.

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
Why do you celebrate and revel in every TCU loss but never a win? You just enjoy being a dick on this board?
No.. It pisses me off when they don't play to potential!! How does a team play tough competition for 15 games and win them all with timely hitting and then forgets how to hit a baseball??!!

i.e....... NO LINE DRIVES!
Virtually NO HOME RUNS!

Just weak fly balls and Strike outs!!!!

Something is wrong

Last edited: