• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Kubota College Baseball Series Preview

Frog-in-law1995

Aggys lined up along the right field line as ASU was taking infield. As soon as they made the first error Schloss broke out laughing and the team broke into a huddle. Such a punk ass petty thing. I have this sheep darners and their [ hundin] ass coach.

Huh? They sat and watched IF practice and laughed at the first error? [ What the heck? ] even is that? I’m kinda glad I didn’t make that team in 91. Would be harder to root against them now.

HG73

Absolutely the worst baseball game I have ever attended. Five hours long, 10 walks, four hit batters, five errors and we struck out three times with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth. And Aggies everywhere.

hometown frog

Hilarious thing about the Aggies is that they have been in 3 CWS since 2000 and won one game in those three. They were in 2 in the 90s and won one game in those.

So in my lifetime they have won as many CWS games as TCU did last year.

They also won one in 1964 so their all-time CWS win total is three in seven appearances.
But those seven just mean more than all of ours…

Ron Swanson

Aggys lined up along the right field line as ASU was taking infield. As soon as they made the first error Schloss broke out laughing and the team broke into a huddle. Such a punk ass petty thing. I have this sheep darners and their [ hundin] ass coach.
Is this a true story? Seems like something out of an 80’s/90’s sports movie that the bad guy coach of the really good team you’re supposed to hate would do as an example of terrible sportsmanship to make you hate them even more.

4 Oaks Frog

Hilarious thing about the Aggies is that they have been in 3 CWS since 2000 and won one game in those three. They were in 2 in the 90s and won one game in those.

So in my lifetime they have won as many CWS games as TCU did last year.

They also won one in 1964 so their all-time CWS win total is three in seven appearances.
Put up a banner…

hometown frog

Which is strange considering the Aggie in and out left missed baseballs all over the field. CF biffed one right out of the gate and one of their SS skipped more over to 1B than he put on the bag.

I thought both clubs looked iffy with their pregame reps.

PurpleBlood87

Is this a true story? Seems like something out of an 80’s/90’s sports movie that the bad guy coach of the really good team you’re supposed to hate would do as an example of terrible sportsmanship to make you hate them even more.
Maybe he took over for Vic Morrow's character in Bad News Bears after his meltdown coaching the Yankees.