• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

A product of the Devil….?
Ladanian Tomlinson What GIF by Arby's's
Yeah, let’s dissect my choice of word instead of the point—sheesh.

Chongo, I replaced “devil” with “devious manipulation” to be more accurate and less dramatic. We should be good now.

Last edited:

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
Remind me again how a Wide Receivers Coach on any football team would be directly connected to the personal lives of 2 defensive linemen and a linebacker?

Well, recruiting could be one way. He was also the son of the head coach. Locker rooms aren't siloed.

MinFrog

Calling it "virtue signaling" implies that you think we're being disingenuous. Is it really so hard for you to believe that some of us have a legit uneasiness with bringing more of the Baylor rape scandal into our program?
The fact that you call it ‘bringing more of the Baylor rape scandal’ is very telling. I despise his dad, but I have tried to learn as much about his role in it as I can. Along with EVERYONE at tcu supporting it, it’s tough for me to still try and justify hating the guy.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The fact that you call it ‘bringing more of the Baylor rape scandal’ is very telling. I despise his dad, but I have tried to learn as much about his role in it as I can. Along with EVERYONE at tcu supporting it, it’s tough for me to still try and justify hating the guy.
How is this "telling"? Telling of what, exactly? A reluctance to place institutional trust in a person involved in such an episode? Unease at having a person with such a history being in a lofty position in your Flagship Program?

People have legitimate concerns, and the passage of time has not allayed these concerns. That SD and TCU are just expecting us to take the lead of faith with them comforts me not.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
THis is so weak. Ever since Sonny showed up the Social Media engine has been running full steam but for this hire we post a press release (and were there aven quotes in it). Literally just slinking this through. Embarrassed. If you're going to do it, then freaking own it.
Own it? Sonny hired him. That’s the definition of owning it.

Just admit you’ll not be satisfied man. That would also be “owning it.”

Eight

Yeah, let’s dissect my choice of word instead of the point—sheesh.

Chongo, I replaced “devil” with “devious manipulation” to be more accurate and less dramatic. We should be good now.

actually thought the use of devil was an appropriate choice from a biblical context

satan is a fallen angel with no powers or dominion beyond that of any other angel, no ability to do physical harm beyond what is allowed by God, but he does have the ability to deceive and distort the truth which is no far from the media

FWSTC Hfrog

Hate this hire, but its done. Sonny best hope is his new guy is a model citizen during his 1-2 year stay. Sonny had better told him that OL, RB and WR coaches are untouchable this cycle.

Frog-in-law1995

I just lost respect for Shehan with that tweet. He takes a nice TCU family welcome and makes it a product of devious manipulation. His point-by-point “analysis” is conjecture BS which I am confident is not true; well done at making yourself look like a fool, Shehan. That is an example of what is wrong with our media and culture.
I just wish Kendal had tape on his Frog fingers in that photo. And I’m dead serious. That would’ve the all time greatest acknowledgment that this coupling is a bit weird for all of us.

LVH

Didn't realize that he was so politically triggering. I have no idea who he is. His comment about the hat blocking part of "BRILES" is a reach, but everything else he points out is valid and very savvy.
Everyone on the Dave Campbell's staff are rabid political soapboxers. I said it should be renamed Dave Campbell's Austin Politics, Campbell himself is spinning in his grave over what its become

Adam Hochfelder(the current chief of DCTF) doesn't care. He is OK with the brand being driven in to the ground.

LVH

Media needs to stick to facts. The cynical critique of that tweet has me on the side of KB now. I hope he handles all of the noise well and produces for TCU. It's good to see his family. I had not seen that side of him.
Seeing all of the Dave Campbell's retards piling on is making me side with KB too. I hate those scheissers with the passion of 1000 suns. Unprofessional clowns.

Mean Purple

They had a big photo with graphic on the TCU football facebook page. It was met with mixed emotions. To some, it went over like a fart in church.