• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Briles Announced as New Offensive Coordinator/QBs Coach

geefrogs

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

I just lost respect for Shehan with that tweet. He takes a nice TCU family welcome and makes it a product of devious manipulation. His point-by-point “analysis” is conjecture BS which I am confident is not true; well done at making yourself look like a fool, Shehan. That is an example of what is wrong with our media and culture.

Last edited:

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
This clown blocked me on Twitter because he is a moron who spends 95% of the time soapboxing about politics instead of talking about college football(what he is paid to do)

Didn't realize that he was so politically triggering. I have no idea who he is. His comment about the hat blocking part of "BRILES" is a reach, but everything else he points out is valid and very savvy.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
I just lost all respect for Shehan with that tweet. He takes a nice welcoming tweet and makes it a product of the devil. His pioint-by-point analysis is conjecture BS. That is an example of what is wrong with our media and culture.

If you found out that most of his points were seriously discussed amongst the TCU Football marketing team, would you lose respect for them too? Genuinely curious.

Vlade Davis

Ticket Exchange Pass
Why is this still being whined about? It’s done, over, hired. I don’t think their going to change their mind because KF.C isnt pleased.

200.gif

Personally, I'm not trying to whine. Do I like the hire? No. But as a marketer, I respect the tweet and that's all I've been trying to say in this thread.

I'll separate the art from the artist and hope he does well. But I am dreading the tension that will surround the program next season if our mostly new offense struggles.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Personally, I'm not trying to whine. Do I like the hire? No. But as a marketer, I respect the tweet and that's all I've been trying to say in this thread.

I'll separate the art from the artist and hope he does well. But I am dreading the tension that will surround the program next season if our mostly new offense struggles.
But that would be the case with any new hire that didn’t produce.

Latest posts