• The KillerFrogs

Gillespie Final Season Grade

jack the frog

Clearly he needs to be gone from the program and gone means gone. No Special Assistant to the Towel Girl positions. I’ve seen enough buddy system over the last 5 years.

ShreveFrog

Throw out Nicholls: grading out each game after points scored, factoring strength of opponent:

Colo 45 F
SMU 17 B
Houston 13 A
WV 24 C
ISU 27 C
BYU 11 A
KSU 41 F
Tech 35 F
UT 29 C
BU 17 B
OU 69 F-

That averages out to a C- and might be a little generous. Defense gave us chances to win WV and maybe ISU. But those F’s are massive. Clearly unacceptable.

An-Cap Frog

Throw out Nicholls: grading out each game after points scored, factoring strength of opponent:

Colo 45 F
SMU 17 B
Houston 13 A
WV 24 C
ISU 27 C
BYU 11 A
KSU 41 F
Tech 35 F
UT 29 C
BU 17 B
OU 69 F-

That averages out to a C- and might be a little generous. Defense gave us chances to win WV and maybe ISU. But those F’s are massive. Clearly unacceptable.
Checks out. We were worse than average. Might be a D+ tho.

Wexahu

Colo 45 F
SMU 17 B
Houston 13 A
WV 24 C
ISU 27 C
BYU 11 A
KSU 41 F
Tech 35 F
UT 29 C
BU 17 B
OU 69 F-

Iowa state was the only other team that allowed less than 30 to Texas. And they gave up 26. And that’s a C? Holding SMU to 17 might be better than a B too.

I’m glad you weren’t one of my professors. Or maybe you were.

ShreveFrog

@Wexahu - Haha. Well, UT took their foot off the gas 2nd half, imo. Then in the end we couldn’t stop 3rd and 12.
And I’m not impressed with SMU to award an A. Jmho.

Last edited:

Bizarro Frog

Colo 45 F
SMU 17 B
Houston 13 A
WV 24 C
ISU 27 C
BYU 11 A
KSU 41 F
Tech 35 F
UT 29 C
BU 17 B
OU 69 F-

You forgot -
Michigan 45 D (individual players saved us)
Georgia 65 - F to infinity