• The KillerFrogs

Gary's Worst Home Loss Ever!

steelfrog

Tier 1
It is a fiction that our D has played well until today.

SMU literally has the worst offense in FBS and ran all over us in the first half

Ohio State scored twice as much against us what they did against Purdue today

Purdue must REALLY have a genius coaching D!

LVH

It is a fiction that our D has played well until today.

SMU literally has the worst offense in FBS and ran all over us in the first half

Ohio State scored twice as much against us what they did against Purdue today

Purdue must REALLY have a genius coaching D!

Our defense came into the game today #1 in the Big 12 and #12 nationally according to FPI, S&P and FEI. Just happened to play the offense that to date has better numbers than their offense last year. Not many teams can stop it. Too much to account for and no weaknesses.

Ohio State got 14 points off turnovers on us.

Horny4TCU

Our defense came into the game today #1 in the Big 12 and #12 nationally according to FPI, S&P and FEI. Just happened to play the offense that to date has better numbers than their offense last year. Not many teams can stop it. Too much to account for and no weaknesses.

Ohio State got 14 points off turnovers on us.
Army stopped it... Not enough to win, but keep it respectable.

MTfrog5

Army stopped it... Not enough to win, but keep it respectable.
OU had 8 possessions the entire game and scored on their first 3 drives. They had 6 in the first half against TCU today. OU didn't practice against the triple option until the week of the game. I'm not sure if you were around when TCU played Air Force but we have seen how difficult that can be if you don't work on it more than a week.

Horny4TCU

OU had 8 possessions the entire game and scored on their first 3 drives. They had 6 in the first half against TCU today. OU didn't practice against the triple option until the week of the game. I'm not sure if you were around when TCU played Air Force but we have seen how difficult that can be if you don't work on it more than a week.
So what you're saying is Cumbie needs to learn, coach, and implement the triple option?

Tom Brown

The real mess today was on defense. Tackling? Play calling--constant cutback plays we aren't ready for?

Oh, it's the players' fault. They aren't executing. They need to grow up.

Well, who teaches them to execute? Who is paid countless millions to deliver wins, not record-breaking losses?

Steel can't imagine this kind of on-field product under a good young coach like the one from University of North Texas.

University of North Texas lost today, but you know that since your on seth's jock

This is as bad as I can remember a HCGP team looking 7 games in. Honestly it looks like the Frogs have zero fight left in them. HCGP may have lost this team or the players as a whole were mentally weak and collapsed after falling to Ohio State. My only question is just how much further frogs have to go until hitting rock bottom. At this point after watching this team get worse and worse with each passing week I'll be shocked if they find 2 more wins let alone 3 to get bowl eligible. This is one of the worst products HCGP has ever put on the field both mentally and physically from coaches and players alike.