• The KillerFrogs

Gary/Doug: Put Morris In Already!

Fiscuits

If Gary had put Morris in on 9/11 (I.e, done the obvious) we would at least have beat smu and UT and prolly wvu and Oh, yeah , Gary would still have a job

But he didn’t do the obvious personnel move at the most important position on the field so he rightly got canned.

That is all.
I have to admit that I was in the “Max is not the problem camp” but after tonite, it was painful to look back on what this season could have been if Gary wasn’t so Gary.

Adapt or die. Gary was good for TCU and we will be just fine now that he’s gone.

Tonight’s game answered so many questions about why Gary being replaced was needed, on so many levels, that it’s refreshing to know we all weren’t crazy and so frustrating to know what could have been.

Go Frogs

Moose Stuff

If Gary had put Morris in on 9/11 (I.e, done the obvious) we would at least have beat smu and UT and prolly wvu and Oh, yeah , Gary would still have a job

But he didn’t do the obvious personnel move at the most important position on the field so he rightly got canned.

That is all.
This is making the assumption that Gary would also have allowed the governor to be taken off Meach and let him call the game he wanted to.

If, what we witnessed on Saturday wasn't an anomaly....it would appear that we

may have finally found a QB.
Duggan has to much talent to sit on the bench. Can

he play another position and act as the backup QB?

netty2424

If, what we witnessed on Saturday wasn't an anomaly....it would appear that we

may have finally found a QB.
Duggan has to much talent to sit on the bench. Can

he play another position and act as the backup QB?
Hopefully Dykes will be able to keep him.

He’d had to sit a year now if he transfers again through, correct?

LisaLT

This thread should be called the Monday morning quarterback. Steel was right. Well partially right. GP was still running the show, so some other key pieces of yesterday’s win would not have happened. The passion and energy, seeing players truly motivated and happy, kids playing that haven’t (and doing well when given the chance) - that would still be missing so who knows how Morris and co would perform under a GP led team vs what we saw yesterday under different leadership. It felt like everyone had a voice and everyone was invested in the win. I haven’t seen that all year until yesterday. A kinder gentler HC not screaming at the kids was refreshing.

Chongo94

Max didn’t look great, but y’all are scheissing idiots.
doctor conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Wexahu

We should probably see another game or two from Morris before getting totally carried away, but that first one sure was promising.