• The KillerFrogs

Gameday

Tom Brown

Traveling south on 75 and I kept smelling this God awful odor. Just couldn't seem to drive through it.

Then it hit me, it's all the OU fans heading south that are all around me! Smells like rotten raccoons and squirrels.

I had to drive 35s with the ou students last night, they suck at driving.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Didn't watch 'Gameday' as it is nothing more than a relentless pimping of ESPN nonsense. Found some nice cooking shows on Food Network to watch instead, and picked up a neat trick to keep my cheesecakes from cracking...

So much more refreshing than waiting on a herd of unwatchable jackwagons damn us with faint praise.

Purp

I saw that joey Galloway picked sooner, so we have that going for us.
Last night that clown said something else in half time of the P12 title game that is on par with his Baylor pick to win the B12 in terms of idiocy. I think he said something like USC would be his #1or something like that if they won. Whoever it was, they aren't even in the conversation for top 4 and he said they'd be automatic for him. Everyone else on the set looked at him like his dick was on his forehead.

netty2424

Last night that clown said something else in half time of the P12 title game that is on par with his Baylor pick to win the B12 in terms of idiocy. I think he said something like USC would be his #1or something like that if they won. Whoever it was, they aren't even in the conversation for top 4 and he said they'd be automatic for him. Everyone else on the set looked at him like his [ ricardo ] was on his forehead.
He's put some stuff on the air this year that truly bring his competency to be an on air analyst into question. Don't care what he's "asked to promote."

hometown frog

At a function last night reppin’ my purple shirt and had a Sooner fan come over trying to give me a bit of grief. The best line of the night was after she described that for some reason she wasn’t at all worried about OU winning the game, I dead panned right back and said ‘ good cause I’m not worried about OU winning at all either.’