• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Game Moved to 1PM)

Mean Purple

I love Cumbie as a human being (salt of the earth) and this probably is not the thread to write this but what the heck: Sat next to two former players at the local watering hole last night (both started under Meach/Cumbie) and both said Meach was the brains in the offense and that Gary was too stubborn in the whole Meach/Cumbie showdown.
Here is the ironic part. If Frogs dont get to an acceptable win total this year, that mistake will come back to haunt him.

Putt4Purple

That is a coach's job.
All these issues we saw, are addressed in offseason and fall camp.
This is all on Patterson.

Respectively disagree. All these issues were addressed in the off season. The players either are too young or not listening to grasp their assignments. That is a reflection on leadership on the field as well. Again I say, it is on the PLAYERS!

I love Cumbie as a human being (salt of the earth) and this probably is not the thread to write this but what the heck: Sat next to two former players at the local watering hole last night (both started under Meach/Cumbie) and both said Meach was the brains in the offense and that Gary was too stubborn in the whole Meach/Cumbie showdown.
Based on what he did before coming to TCU and after, I'm not sure that Meacham is an elite OC but as between the two, I think that has become pretty obvious.

Moose Stuff

It shocks me that Gary would be stubborn.