• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs #14 Baylor (Kill-er edition)

PurpleBlood87

I know this might not been seen much but I just started watching the game and Tim Brando mentioned they expected to see a lot Sam Jackson and not Chandler Morris.
Is this correct? I figured they would redshirt Jackson.

Horny4TCU

I know this might not been seen much but I just started watching the game and Tim Brando mentioned they expected to see a lot Sam Jackson and not Chandler Morris.
Is this correct? I figured they would redshirt Jackson.
I'm rewatching it too. I don't think this officiating crew has ever watched the OU offensive line. If they did, everyone gets a flag...

FrogAbroad

The refs were extra special for this game.

I think at one point there were 4-5 consecutive flags, like come on!

I am sure they were told these 2 teams hate each other but man... They destroyed the flow of the game.
And there's also the fact that BU faces OU next weekend. Now, how would it impact national interest (and TV ratings) if one of those teams showed up with two losses instead of just one, especially if they'd just lost to an unranked, going-nowhere team? Giving your 1-loss team a little edge is just a sound business decision for the stakeholders.

Horny4TCU

And there's also the fact that BU faces OU next weekend. Now, how would it impact national interest (and TV ratings) if one of those teams showed up with two losses instead of just one, especially if they'd just lost to an unranked, going-nowhere team? Giving your 1-loss team a little edge is just a sound business decision for the stakeholders.
Glad we could screw that up for em.

Horny4TCU

Interesting quote from Kill. He had a camera on the bench during the game so he could see what coaches and what players were being serious, who was coaching hard, who was pumped etc. said he’d review it just like game film.
That's not a boss I'd wanna work for.... He'd probably judge you for lack of flair...

office space flair GIF

SwissArmyFrog

As opposed to the old players? I just think they are too much x 20. A little red accent with purple and black is good. But I have no idea what the dominant color is with those uniforms. Brownish gray? Ugly.

Haha, I meant that younger people often/generally like color options lije this.

I like the color combo, but feel it is best for closer viewing. From the stands it is a wash.