• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Southern Jaguars vs TCU

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Scoreboard-Southern-55-7.gif

Wes, Shannon, and myself will be posting here the play-by-play, halftime and post-game analysis, as well as covering coach's comments and the player's reaction from the press conference following the game.

Gametime: 11AM
Temp: 88º (Kickoff)–94º (Final)

gameday-2018-09-01.jpg

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
bdwe1v.gif

Moose Stuff

Just me and the 5th grader today. Her mother is pathetic and chose to go on some dance teacher weekend retreat instead. The 5th grader is in mid season form already. At about 6:45 this AM she woke me up and said “Dad, I’ve been thinking about something...... can I say bad words at the game today since mom isn’t here”. Yes, yes you can.

Pharm Frog

Just me and the 5th grader today. Her mother is pathetic and chose to go on some dance teacher weekend retreat instead. The 5th grader is in mid season form already. At about 6:45 this AM she woke me up and said “Dad, I’ve been thinking about something...... can I say bad words at the game today since mom isn’t here”. Yes, yes you can.

Would think that seeing the Dolls and 'Girls at ACS would be mandatory viewing for a true dance teacher weekend. I suspect something else is afoot.

Volare

Stuck going to a wedding in Vermont. At least it isn’t 100 here. Will be interested to see if the (rather stale) stadium production has been adjusted in any way with the departure of CDC.