• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iron Skillet Edition

OmniscienceFrog

Ron Swanson said:
And we're up 28-0 at half after playing poorly

That's on pace for 56-0

We're not gonna be 100% on point every game, especially when playing in from of tens of hundreds of people at 11 AM
Not to mention that this is an entirely new offensive system that had played ONE game in the last 27 days

OmniscienceFrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
I said quality opponent, not just two so how else does one measure an offense/player against quality opponents?  We expect our D to be great so why not members of the offense.
How long have they been running the same defense around here?  How long for this offense?

FrogSwagSurfin

OmniscienceFrog said:
How long have they been running the same defense around here?  How long for this offense?
This will be the 3rd year of playing a new scheme since going the Big12 so I want to wait until conference play to say our offense is good. It would be obvious that the offense would improve because we had one of worst last year. I've said all along that if we have a decent offense this year TCU will compete for the title.

OmniscienceFrog

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
This will be the 3rd year of playing a new scheme since going the Big12 so I want to wait until conference play to say our offense is good. It would be obvious that the offense would improve because we had one of worst last year. I've said all along that if we have a decent offense this year TCU will compete for the title.
This is the 3rd year of this offense?  Really?  You wanna go with that?

FrogSwagSurfin

OmniscienceFrog said:
This is the 3rd year of this offense?  Really?  You wanna go with that?
Well this is our 3rd year in the conference and we started to play a hybrid 4-2-5 at times to be heavier in the secondary. The first part of my answer was referencing how long we have been playing our new defensive scheme and not the offense. Chill!