• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread & Gameday Chatroom

cdsfrog said:
Just glad we won. Tech is going to be insanely hard. But maybe Davis is really good
+1 was worried the B12 wasn't going to be represented well. At least there's another win. Might shake up conference rankings a little. Who would have thought?

SwissArmyFrog

Was out and missed most of the game. Heard Texada and maybe another player went out w injury.

Can someone give a brief mention re: severity, and who other than Texada was/may have been injured?

Pharm Frog

SwissArmyFrog said:
Was out and missed most of the game. Heard Yexada and maybe another player went out w injury.

Can someone give a brief mention re: severity, and who other than Texada was/may have been injured?

People are saying that GP said RT is out for the year.  The other injury was Lathan.

WestTXFrog

The optimist in me says that we can win next week. That Tech QB is a pretty serious player and they have some pretty good pieces around him. We will see what the over/under is, but my guess would be to take the over.

Frogs1983

Not going to bag on the Defense. I am sure they all are trying to compete to the best of their abilities. Injuries have taken their toll on this team after 3 games.Now I hear Texada may be lost remainder of the season too! Listenbee on Offense, any word on his status? Penalties on both sides of the ball have to be improved upon. Tonight was ridiculous in that regard.

This season, Offense is going to have to carry team the rest of the way. We may have some ugly scores like tonight from a defensive standpoint, but a win is a win, bottom line.

Tech will score points next week, no doubt. Boykin and crew have to score more. Go frogs!

LisaLT

Well....SMU is no joke anymore. I think they are gonna have a good season. I see a bowl game in their future. The better they do, the better for us.