• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

LVH

This is going past blowout territory and into something that could to be a stain on our program, even if it was the natty. I hope not. They could get to 80
It absolutely will leave a stench. Getting embarrassed like this even in a championship game will linger. It's a momentum killer for the program.

Eight

Hopefully this is teaching lots of lessons. Dykes and company did amazing with with what we had, but there are still lots of holes. Hopefully there is more to the 3-3-5 then what was shown this year because if not it won’t be the long term answer.

you first have to have the pieces needed and there is a very, very good reason the frogs signed all those safeties and defensive linemen

i suspect spring is not going to be about rebuilding confidence and gaining buy in as much as who is willing to do the work and can make this team better and who is happy to be a football player at tcu

Pharm Frog

this, saban nailed it in pregame that the only way tcu was going to have a shot is getting in a track meet with uga

unfortunately, ohio state playing the way they did in the semi game gave smart all he needed to get his team's attention

then, the loss of miller killed the frogs not only in the run game, but it isn't even close in pass pro

finishing move was this team going panic mode in the first half and this is what happens because as much as some on this board don't want to accept it, talent matters and this two teams aren't even close in talent in the two lines
The KM threat would have definitely helped the pass game and the mesh point is so much better. Still would have lost but I bet the halftime deficit would have been more like 10-12 or so. We did stupid things in panic mode that got this way out of hand

Pharm Frog

Hopefully this is teaching lots of lessons. Dykes and company did amazing with with what we had, but there are still lots of holes. Hopefully there is more to the 3-3-5 then what was shown this year because if not it won’t be the long term answer.
Hmmmm…3-3-5 got us to be one of the last two teams playing.