• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Championship Edition: TCU vs Georgia; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

froglash88

Wouldn’t mind seeing

Honestly this game is a disaster for college football as a whole. If A lot of people are going to come away with the impression that if you aren’t Recruiting at an Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State level, you are irrelevant. For the next DECADE, every time a non-blue blood school has a great season, this game will be referenced as why you can pretty much immediately write them off and ignore them. It’s going to be 2029 and Arizona or some random school is going to 10-0 and having a great season and people are going to say “sure they look good now, but they will get TCU’d once they face an Alabama type team in the playoffs”

Cinderella went to the ball and got tortured and murdered in front of everyone.
Whatever

[ Finebaum ] happens

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Max is playing too tight. We need MAD MAX in the 2nd half if we want to have any chance of making this a respectable score. The damn defense has to find a way to get off the field on 3rd down. A few turnovers by the D would be nice too.

Wexahu

Wouldn’t mind seeing

Honestly this game is a disaster for college football as a whole. If A lot of people are going to come away with the impression that if you aren’t Recruiting at an Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, Ohio State level, you are irrelevant. For the next DECADE, every time a non-blue blood school has a great season, this game will be referenced as why you can pretty much immediately write them off and ignore them. It’s going to be 2029 and Arizona or some random school is going to 10-0 and having a great season and people are going to say “sure they look good now, but they will get TCU’d once they face an Alabama type team in the playoffs”

To be totally honest, I was worried that this could happen. When these super teams are locked and loaded and ready to play, it’s a different deal.

Standing behind the couch on the sidelines and yelling it’s all fixed and they are overrated is a lot easier sometimes.

This does suck big time.

puckster59

Crap, it happened vs Michigan last week. He has not thrown the ball well the last two weeks. Luckily vs Michigan, the team was able to run and he had some runs and made a few lucky throws. Unfortunately, the team was able to run this week too. Demercado was averaging 5 yards a carry. If we would have sustained that, Georgia is not on the field as much and Max doesn’t have to throw interceptions and take sacks.
Not saying Max wasn’t sub par last week but nobody seems to remember both picks hit receivers hands. Well, check that. One hit the receiver’s chest because he didn’t catch it with his hands.

Both today were on Max. IMO, he should be running it more quickly when they drop seven. Take five to 10 yards more often. It doesn’t even seem to be a consideration.

ThisIsOurTime

Max is playing to tight. We need MAD MAX in the 2nd half if we want to have any chance of making this a respectable score. The damn defense has to find a way to get off the field on 3rd down. A few turnovers by the D would be nice too.
Frankly I would start with an onside kick. And I'd put in Morris to start. Let Duggan watch for a series before putting him back in. See if that can't light a fire in him.

Pharm Frog

I hope we come back enough to make this not embarrassing.

I am so over attending live games. scheiss this. So many drunk [ Arschloch]s around us and it’s cold and scheiss the Georgia fans who sat here to scheiss with TCU fans. It ain’t worth the money or travel [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
Could have told you that after the Colorado experience. In-person attendance is no longer an option for me even if it was an option.

tjcoffice

Not saying Max wasn’t sub par last week but nobody seems to remember both picks hit receivers hands. Well, check that. One hit the receiver’s chest because he didn’t catch it with his hands.
Yea but. Besides the two picks, he missed his receiver by a good bit maybe 4 or 5 times. I kept count for a time.

Virginia Frog

I hope we come back enough to make this not embarrassing.

I am so over attending live games. scheiss this. So many drunk [ Arschloch]s around us and it’s cold and scheiss the Georgia fans who sat here to scheiss with TCU fans. It ain’t worth the money or travel [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].
I had SW tickets for this week but because of their unreliability I cancelled them and got the credit back. I knew we were gonna win vs. Michigan and knew this was an uphill path but THIS tonight is miserable.

Your misery seems 10X worse. So sorry.

Bizarro Frog

QJ wide open on 3rd down while we trail by 10 and Max throws it into the Safety. If he leads QJ it’s a TD. On the 1st play of the game Savion is wide open for a TD and we miss him. Worst half of football I have seen since last year.

Pharm Frog

Wouldn’t mind seeing

Cinderella beat Michigan.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
QJ wide open on 3rd down while we trail by 10 and Max throws it into the Safety. If he leads QJ it’s a TD. On the 1st play of the game Savion is wide open for a TD and we miss him. Worst half of football I have seen since last year.
It looked like they weren't on the same page. Either QJ broke his route off or stopped running. No matter who's fault it was, it was bad.

bwnorx

I’m obviously salty but this halftime crew show is [ Finebaum ], they’re just yuckin’ it up the whole time with Pollack and Saban basically celebrating their personal interest in the game. Whatever.

We’re being outclassed and they’re a better team, I don’t think that is a shock to anyone but Georgia has truly played a perfect game.

Last edited: