• The KillerFrogs

Game thread: TCU vs Okie Lite

Chongo94

Was it Pharm who mentioned the post game press from Okie State? If anyone happens to listen to their post game news I'd be curious to see what their takeaways are.

Strat Frog

Huge win. Congrats, Frogs and coaches. Well earned. Well fought. Proud of you fellas. Keep fighting. with every win, we shut the mouths of those who don't want to believe. They don't want to believe because it doesn't fit their agenda. winning solves all that nonsense and forces them to acknowledge who we are, what we bring to this conference, and that WE are the now AND the future!

kidkarr

With respect,

Just so I understand, I am the one trolling ? An 18 year old man that attends TCU is the startng QB. It's pathetic that I have to "rub it in the faces" of fans that should support a player that attends TCU. Why don't you PM me instead of calling me out? Show me where you have called out the same group of posters that constantly hate on TCU's starting QB. Maybe they could be a tad more respectful to a student that goes to TCU and happens to play football?
He's got to be older than 18 as a senior.

With respect,

Just so I understand, I am the one trolling ? An 18 year old man that attends TCU is the startng QB. It's pathetic that I have to "rub it in the faces" of fans that should support a player that attends TCU. Why don't you PM me instead of calling me out? Show me where you have called out the same group of posters that constantly hate on TCU's starting QB. Maybe they could be a tad more respectful to a student that goes to TCU and happens to play football?

Please stop while you are ahead. You are worse than the Hill bashers.