• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU vs HOG

dawg

Could not agree more. Sonny realized very quickly that they couldn't stop us on the ground and stuck with it. OL was phenomenal from the get go.

We would have kept slinging it like last year and probably would have lost this game. Good to have an OC playing the game on the field not the game in his head.

No way Meacham wins that game. Hats off to calling a great game Cumbie.
I thought Cumbie did a great job of making adjustments and then going with what was working instead of trying to reinvent the wheel every third play. Someone would be hard pressed to know that his first ever game against a real team calling plays. Play calling seemed pretty seamless the entire day.

PO Frog

Think all the SR talk instead of 7 is silly. Not interested in dealing with growing pains of a freshman QB until this team is out of the Big 12 and playoff picture. Until then it's crazy talk.
I don't think people realize how much goes on that a QB has got have control of. Of course SR has the physical skill but no way do I want him in there until we've lost a few. Then I'd be all for it. But this team can do great things with 7.

givings

So we win and you run straight to their board??? [ darn ] those guys, we'd kick their ass too.
Actually no. It's called Google. It was one of the first responses in Google after the game. You too can open Chrome, click on settings and look at the postings in the last hour. Sensitive are we?