• The KillerFrogs

Game Day: TCU at SMU - BATTLE FOR THE IRON SKILLET pt. 73 - Sept 24th, 2022

NathanRoman

Moderators
1st and 10

Slant pass is incomplete in traffic

2nd and 10

SMU dumps it off run for a gain of 9. Flag illegal shift on offense replay the down

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Worrisome observations: 1.) O-Line has slowly begun losing cohesion in pass blocking situations. Started out strong, and stunts, blitzes and just bad technique have broken down protection. Run blocking has been pretty good. 2.) Refer back to #1.

Glimmers of Hope: 1.) Defense has looked good. Not great overall, but good to very good. THT has been dicked over by the same Official twice, and that guy ought never call another game again. IIRC, he also threw the flag on the "late hit" that gifted them a TD. 2.) Unlike myownself, who stomped around Brewingfrog Manor yelling my lungs out at the terrible Officiating, the Frogs have been poised and confident. Even THT, after being stomped on by an opposing player after the whistle, kept his cool. 3.) We have some playmakers.

Virginia Frog

Shouldn’t be using credit cards and their variable rates anyway. They are doing you a favor. Can’t wait for a “cashless” economy, right?
Pay off every month. Then play the perks/points game. Travel the world!
Shouldn’t be using credit cards and their variable rates anyway. They are doing you a favor. Can’t wait for a “cashless” economy, right

TCUWIN

My stupidity here, but personal fouls are from the end of the play, I thought. Did that change or what. Would be nice to see a 3rd and 33.

Pharm Frog

This. I buy EVERYTHING on my credit card, including utility bills and my annual insurance premiums and pocket the 2.0% cash back. I pay off my balance in full every 2 weeks so I never pay interest.
Except for your food and beverages at Ford Stadium…you don’t get to buy that on your credit card