• The KillerFrogs

Game 7 @ Cowboys Stadium

Young and Horned

You may be right, but I'm just going to have to disagree based on past experience. I've seen the Rangers play an NBA playoff game on the jumbotron, and someone else has seen the end of a Rangers game played on the jumbotron at JerryWorld. I don't see why this would be any different. It isn't like they would be hosting a game watching party. They would just be showing the end of the game to people still in attendance. Like I said, you could be right and I could be way off base, but I've seen this sort of thing done in the past. You just gotta believe!!!

It is the World Series. That is why. And nobody cares ab the NBA. They lose enough money a year to try and get people to pay for showing their games on the wrong screen.

I think it's unfair to our coaches and players to have a competing sporting event showing on the jumbotron at the same time they are playing. Imagine CP standing behind center, calling out audibles as the entire crowd jumps up screaming a double play or a Beltre homer. Inappropriate in my opinion. Take a transistor radio.

THIS... if you wanna watch the ranger game that bad, just stay home and watch it... my full attention will be on the FROGS..

honestly, i think less hardcore fans than overall fans is louder than overall fans total... remember the Stanford hurricane game in 07 or at the end of the SMU game this year? I think it gets louder with the hardcore fans that stick around and the less bodies in the stadium that can absorb the noise into their soft bodies

nayr150

It is the World Series. That is why. And nobody cares ab the NBA. They lose enough money a year to try and get people to pay for showing their games on the wrong screen.

You do realize that it's already been done, right? Sunday's World Series game was playing on Jerry's jumbotron during the baseball game, albeit for an empty stadium. As mentioned, they also showed another game (LCS I think) after the end of a Cowboys game. As long as its not during the football game, I don't see why Fox and their advertisers would care too much. There would be 50,000+ watching the game (and their commercials) who wouldn't otherwise be watching.

That being said, I'm really hoping this is a non-issue come 11pm tonight.

HFrog1999

I spoke to the Fake Jerry, he was in the middle of changing the Fake Jason Garrett's batteries. He's got Jerry Jr. on the cat walk installing some rabbit ears now.

The Fake Billy Tubbs is riding around the field on a tricycle made of bologna......Chuck.