• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Will fans stay home for the Big 12 title game?

stadiumfrog

Bought 8 Club Level tickets from GoFrogs. All got downgraded to Reserve with no option to refund. I've been a season ticket holder for 20+ years but i'm really soured by this experience.

LSU Game Attendee

Another story this morning talked about what a hot ticket it is. It is over-priced for a CCG but if people will pay it ...
With today's scanners and integrated computers and whatnot, I doubt a hot ticket would get you in.
hqdefault.jpg

CountryFrog

Bought 8 Club Level tickets from GoFrogs. All got downgraded to Reserve with no option to refund. I've been a season ticket holder for 20+ years but i'm really soured by this experience.
I understand why you'd be disappointed, but this is what happens with these types of neutral site games. I'm sure just about everyone who bought tickets through TCU wanted the best seats possible but not everyone can get them.

Only way to guarantee your seats for these types of games is to go through a ticket broker and pay the extra $.

Dogfrog

Thought I recalled that initial application was not a purchase. It was just a commitment to buy should TCU participate in the game. Thought they made it clear ticket location would be allocated based on priority rank. Maybe I am missing something.

CountryFrog

Thought I recalled that initial application was not a purchase. It was just a commitment to buy should TCU participate in the game. Thought they made it clear ticket location would be allocated based on priority rank. Maybe I am missing something.
This is certainly the way it was for me when I ordered.

BleedNPurple

I’ve always been a big advocate that the Big 12 championship should be a home game for the higher placed team, similar to how the Pac 12 did it before moving the game to Levi’s stadium.

Better attendance, better college football atmosphere, and most importantly a true reward/incentive for the Big 12 team that finished #1 in the regular season.

Then we would have a 2000 seat allotment. I like the neutral site nearby!

Latest posts