• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ticket availability shows TCU fans have lukewarm interest in going to Alamo Bowl

YA

Lots of purple walking around the river walk today. Not as many Stanford folks but that is to be expected.

They sell food at the concession. I know this because I ate said food in 2015. I recommend it for all. Does not need to taste good, it just needs to balance out beverages.
The food sucked. You can eat crap if you like but there is no way anyone can think it is wrong to criticize the overall 2015 Alamo Bowl game experience. Other than the second half of football it was just st awful

TCUdirtbag

The food sucked. You can eat crap if you like but there is no way anyone can think it is wrong to criticize the overall 2015 Alamo Bowl game experience. Other than the second half of football it was just st awful

Why eat concession stand food in San Antonio? So much good food in the city. Really, anywhere for that matter - I never judge a sports event by concessions. And if you do, why expect it to be anything special?

Loved the Alamo in 2015. Frogs W and cold beer. All was well.

Much better crowd tonight than I expected.

Why eat concession stand food in San Antonio? So much good food in the city. Really, anywhere for that matter - I never judge a sports event by concessions. And if you do, why expect it to be anything special?

Loved the Alamo in 2015. Frogs W and cold beer. All was well.

Much better crowd tonight than I expected.

The game experience is better this year. I’ll leave it at that as this is another issue that has been beaten to death