• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU may not care, but SMU to ACC will have major implications in DFW & nationally

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
Tbh unless you are in the Gulfstream class the biggest expense on private jets is maintenence and operation. That’s another reason why leasing makes so much sense

Totally agree. I’m not rich enough to understand if buying a heavily discounted used one is worth it. I just thought it was funny when those dude would cry about it. Lol I’ll never even fly private. I’m cheap I still do economy everywhere unless I get screaming deals or use points.

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
I’ve read this sentence about 30 times and I still don’t understand it.

Bulk netjets purchase gets a nice discount. A client of my friend would spend a 500k in for a ton of flight hours in advance.

Funny enough Costco has their own private jet membership partner too

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Totally agree. I’m not rich enough to understand if buying a heavily discounted used one is worth it. I just thought it was funny when those dude would cry about it. Lol I’ll never even fly private. I’m cheap I still do economy everywhere unless I get screaming deals or use points.
Those heavily discounted used ones are a good deal as far as the hardware but the operation costs are in essence the same

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
If they really had as much potential as their fans and the clueless media thinks they have, it would have manifested itself over the last 20 years during at least one season

So many think the only thing holding them back was their G5 status and now they are like a caged animal about to be unleashed. I keep saying "They were a power back when they paid players, now that its legal they will return to that!". Here's the deal, its legal for everyone else too. At the end of the day the top blue chip recruits will still choose to play in front of 100k fans in Austin or College Station or Baton Rouge or Columbus or Ann Arbor for a little less money than take whatever the SMU boosters give them and play in a high school stadium infront of a high school crowd.
SMU has everything going for it except fan support. They have financial support for sure and it is a very good school. Being in the ACC is going to help tremendously. I think Dallas will come out if and when they become a good team.

Toad Jones

Some immediate improvement in the next two to three years. Do believe they will see an immediate jump in recruiting with the help of the portal along the way. That jump which I mentioned will come with winning another two or three games.

Wish them luck....they'll need it

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
SMU has everything going for it except fan support. They have financial support for sure and it is a very good school. Being in the ACC is going to help tremendously. I think Dallas will come out if and when they become a good team.
Dallas definitely is town that loves a winner. But winning will have to come first.

HG73

We couldn’t devise a worse entry into a P5 conference for smu. No money, insane travel and P5 only until FSU and Clem leave. A short cruise on a sinking ship. And they are acting like they just joined the B1G. Sad, really.