• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU basketball is still better off than Pitt, but Jamie Dixon must find this piece

Rose Bowl

Is JD the guy to take us to the next level I don’t know. I have to think that another year like this and his seat will get warm. He’s done a good job raising our level of play but the status quo shouldn’t be good enough.

Please tell me you still visit the Blockbuster in Bend! Man, I would love to experience that nostalgia just one more time.
I actually miss going to a store to rent videos. It reminds me of a time when I could get out of the house for just a few minutes without any kids or a wife nagging me, lol.

Now I have to do all the searching online for things for everybody to watch...while they are nagging me!

Dogfrog

I actually miss going to a store to rent videos. It reminds me of a time when I could get out of the house for just a few minutes without any kids or a wife nagging me, lol.

Now I have to do all the searching online for things for everybody to watch...while they are nagging me!
Remember everybody standing around in Blockbuster, looking upward to review the inventory for up to a half hour or more? The good old days.

Froglaw

In the last 16 months we've won a College Football Playoff semifinal, made it to the bracket final at the College World Series, and made our third straight NCAA basketball tournament.

I'm not one to boast about what my school has done but recent history is in our favor, no?

No other private school,Texas school, SEC, BIG 10, BIG XII, or any other school in the hation can make that statement.

Latest posts