• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Jameer Nelson lifts TCU to dramatic 3OT win at No. 15 Baylor

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Jameer Nelson lifts TCU to dramatic 3OT win at No. 15 Baylor

By Steven Johnson

AP24027795444377.jpg

After battling for three overtime periods, TCU posted a dramatic comeback 105-102 road win over No. 15 Baylor.

After a circus shot gave Baylor a 102-101 lead with 34.1 seconds remaining Jameer Nelson Jr. came up with the play of the season as he rebounded his own miss and made a putback to put the Horned Frogs in front for good with 10 seconds remaining. Nelson also hit a pair of free throws to ice the game just over a second remaining.

The Horned Frogs trailed by as many as 10 points in the second half, but never let the game get slip away from them as they secured a massive win to keep them off the NCAA Tournament bubble.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article284729061.html#storylink=cpy

Also at https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...-dramatic-3ot-win-at-no-15-baylor/ar-BB1hmDaS

Last edited:

Froglaw

If TCU had lost, Muck Face would have written the lead article blaming Jamie Dixon for making that last second shot against ut back in the day.

I don’t like the chevron folds on the sides. Too bold, gaudy and girly (reminds me of lace trim edging). Maybe if it was smaller, more subtle, it would be OK, but then it might look more like lace trim. Adding something unique has to look good too and you shoudn’t sign off on it because somebody was trying.

Conclusion - they put that lacy edging on the wrong uniform - it should be on the women’s uni’s. Men wear straight vertical stripes.

Last edited:
I don’t like the chevron folds on the sides. Too bold, gaudy and girly (reminds me of lace trim edging). Maybe if it was smaller, more subtle, it would be OK, but then it might look more like lace trim. Adding something unique has to look good too and you shoudn’t sign off on it because somebody was trying.

Conclusion - they put that lacy edging on the wrong uniform - it should be on the women’s uni’s. Men wear straight vertical stripes.
This is a wild take.

WhatTheFrog

As long as they win, they could play in their skivvies and I wouldn't care.