• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Is TCU in danger of falling on the wrong side of the NCAA tournament bubble?

Putt4Purple

Jaime has got to look in the mirror after this season. His play from ahead strategy of stop trying to score until this is 4 seconds left on the shot clock is a losing strategy.
It is not when playing in a two, three , four day tournament. Your going to run your horses to death on the first game? It may be a blowout but how about the next game and the next? This is how a coach thinks! Good for our Frogs BB Coach Dickson. Rein them in for the next game. You Froggy would be a lousy coach. You are a coach/couch potato. Go Frogs!

Last edited:

ShreveFrog

I wouldn't make too much of OU "without their two best players." Looking at their stats, it would be like us playing without Coles and Tennyson. Yeah it hurts. But nothing that can't be overcome.

It is not when playing in a two, three , four day tournament. Your going to run your horses to death on the first game? It may be a blowout but how about the next game and the next? This is how a coach thinks! Good for our Frogs BB Coach Dickson. Rein them in for the next game. You Froggy would be a lousy coach. You are a coach/couch potato. Go Frogs!
Strategery.

froginmn

I had time to get fajitas for dinner marinading and wash off the man deck.

Tcu still looking dominant
10FHR5A4cXqVrO.webp

06DallasFrog

This makes no sense. Our team has lost a ton of games this year with that strategy in place. It shouldn’t be rewarded because it worked against a team without quality starters available in a must win game. It falls in line with the same lack of coaching changes we’ve seen all season long.

Putt4Purple

This makes no sense. Our team has lost a ton of games this year with that strategy in place. It shouldn’t be rewarded because it worked against a team without quality starters available in a must win game. It falls in line with the same lack of coaching changes we’ve seen all season long.
It worked today!! Duh.

LVH

Yeah when I saw Cincinnati favored by 4 I knew it was going to be a blowout. KU missing their top 2 players and they already have a thin bench to begin with.

Putt4Purple

How about tomorrow? Will they be fresh and ready to go? After today I say yes. Quality starters for the opponent? Who cares? The opposition has players who can run and shoot just the same.