• The KillerFrogs

FWST: In changing college football landscape, TCU’s attendance challenge a potential problem

lowfrog

My belief is that the Cal game start time is deliberate, but it's not about TV. It's about the heat. TCU players will be able to handle it, Cal players not at all. Watch the sidelines during the game.

Eight

My belief is that the Cal game start time is deliberate, but it's not about TV. It's about the heat. TCU players will be able to handle it, Cal players not at all. Watch the sidelines during the game.

so the frogs volunteered to play in that time slot?

Surfrog

so the frogs volunteered to play in that time slot?

Yes, we've done it before. There's a reason the visitor sideline faces southwest. Also, attendance matters to player moral, recruit impact and coaches. Can't tell you how many halftimes we came out of the tunnel and I heard "half the stadium still in the scheissing parking lot"

Kindly, get your butts in the seats if you care half as much as you say you do.

Long Time Lurker

Lol you think folks still subscribe to this thing or read Mack’s articles?

I read maybe one in seven
You shouldn’t read any. Never mind I don’t like what he writes…he is a terrible human being. Starve him. He is on this forum right now. There are a couple of screen names, I can’t think of right off the top of my head but I know he is here.

tcumaniac

Plenty of $6 seats to be had.
Attendance is going to suck tomorrow. Boring opponent. Miserably, if not dangerously hot.

It's okay though. I think we'll kick Cal's ass which will lead to quite a bit of buzz heading into the SMU game.

If we can get the ponies at night, I think we'll have one of the better crowds we've seen in the carter in quite a while. Win that game, and assuming Texas is still undefeated, we may be set up for the most fun atmosphere since joining the big 12 on Oct 2nd against the longhorns. I hope people realize this may be the last time we get to play them in fort worth for a long, long time.

Attendance is going to suck tomorrow. Boring opponent. Miserably, if not dangerously hot.

It's okay though. I think we'll kick Cal's ass which will lead to quite a bit of buzz heading into the SMU game.

If we can get the ponies at night, I think we'll have one of the better crowds we've seen in the carter in quite a while. Win that game, and assuming Texas is still undefeated, we may be set up for the most fun atmosphere since joining the big 12 on Oct 2nd against the longhorns. I hope people realize this may be the last time we get to play them in fort worth for a long, long time.
You can get a Loge for $100 p ticket. Some decently priced Club seats for those who never had the opportunity, as well. And of course plenty of $3 and $6 tickets.

https://www.stubhub.com/tcu-horned-...ickets-9-11-2021/event/104790794/?sid=2997283

Endless Purple

have you been to a game this year? Don’t think there will be as many people or the ones you remember sitting around you anymore

Nope, Did not make the opener. I work full time and am a full time PhD student that has a 4.5 hour drive each way. Should be there tomorrow for the Cal game.

Yes, the people around me were at the game last weekend. I text with some of them. I also watched the ticket upgrade process and none of the seats came available around me.