• The KillerFrogs

FWST: How Kenny Hill used Spring Break to make himself, TCU better

ifrog

Nobody wants him to fail. Just because some aren't fans of his or praising him constantly doesnt mean we want him to fail. I want him to ball out, go undefeated, and win it all. I would love to be wrong about Kenny Hill. I just think we've had a large enough sample size to say thats probably not going to happen. And before anyone says it, yes I know the WR's have to catch the ball.

THE WRS HAVE TO CATCH THE BALL.

Kenny is going to have a big year. I can't wait.

TCU_91

Exactly. Nobody wants him to fail, we would just prefer that he doesn't lead the league in interceptions again or get another throat slash penalty.

Amen. It's truly incredible hoe many here blow sunshine, when reality is there is a huge sample size with horrible results.

I would Love to be wrong, but poor decisions, poor mechanics, and no leadership were evident.

I am not sure you can correct two of the three but I guess we're going to find out.

Cue KH's girlfriend; iFrog

P

purplePPO

It's weird how so many on here want him to fail.

Here we go, poor KH gets beat up more by some of these Killerfrogs.com posters than he does on the football field. Boo Hoo!! So sensative! The sooner some posters on this board get over the slightest criticism of him and realize that he had an under standard season for TCU quartbacks then we can move on. True the recievers need to improve. I hope he improves and does well this season. The criticism was/is well deserved. Go Frogs!

Last edited by a moderator:

JogginFrog

Yeah, I don't know why coach still sticks with him. He must see something in practice that the rest of us don't see. Wonder what would happen if another guy got an every-game chance to play...

..after all, Landestoy is far less error-prone and his offensive numbers are just as good.

The whole "hater" and "want's him to fail" narrative by a couple of posters is ridiculous. Every TCU fan I know wants to win. Every TCU fan I know knows that isn't happening without good QB play. Accordingly, every TCU fan wants the QB, whoever that is at a given time, to succeed. Anything else is just BS.

And good for him for undertaking the effort to try and make that happen.

CountryFrog

There is one poster here who absolutely wants him to fail. Other than that, though, there are mostly a lot of people who want to see TCU win every single game and will blame the QB (whoever it is at the time) for just about any loss whether it's deserved or not. That's how a lot of football fans are though, not just people on here.

Taco2

Amen. It's truly incredible hoe many here blow sunshine, when reality is there is a huge sample size with horrible results.

I would Love to be wrong, but poor decisions, poor mechanics, and no leadership were evident.

I am not sure you can correct two of the three but I guess we're going to find out.

No leadership? Based on what?

Ron Swanson

Hill's a tough case because he clearly has what it takes to become a great QB, he has the talent, but he just hasn't put it together consistently yet.

There are certain QB's, like Sawyer, who you could watch and tell after a couple games that he didn't have it. No matter what, it just wasn't going to happen. He seemed like a great kid and we were all rooting for him, but it wasn't happening.

Hill though, is different. He could be good, we just don't know if it'll ever all click upstairs. For some guys it clicks, for some guys it doesn't.... I have no idea what to expect this season, but at least it looks like he's doing all the right things.

We will see

Limp Lizard

Can't imagine any Frog fan wanting KH to fail. Hopefully he will improve greatly and we will not have to use Robinson this year. If Hill is consistent and gets the ball out of his hands quickly, we will have a very good year.
The negativity is fear that he may not improve and we have another bad year. But unless they have a personal problem with him, I cant see anybody wanting him to fail, which is the same thing as wanting the team to fail.

Big Frog II

I think KH is going to have a great year. He like every other QB catches the blame when a team doesn't have a good year since they are so visible. Not everything that happened last year was KH's fault.

ifrog

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on here. Nobody is blowing sunshine, maybe some of us like to support the TCU QB more than others. By your logic, Coach Patterson is also KHs girlfriend.

Snoop1122

We just have to let KH be KH. It seems like he is taking the steps to improve and take the Frogs to the playoffs. We will have better players in place next year. Let's see if he can get it done.