• The KillerFrogs

fwiw Coaches #12

Dogfrog

I hesitate posting this because it's so worthless, but interesting to point out that while the Amway coaches poll doesn't reveal individual coaches votes, it does post the high and low votes. TCU highest vote is 4. Lowest vote is UNRATED! Some actual college football coach(es) are voting us out of the top 25.

Edit: it has been pointed out below that the high/low may refer to entire season high/low. If so, my bad.

Last edited:

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I hesitate posting this because it's so worthless, but interesting to point out that while the Amway coaches poll doesn't reveal individual coaches votes, it does post the high and low votes. TCU highest vote is 4. Lowest vote is UNRATED! Some actual college football coach(es) are voting us out of the top 25.

Someone needs his voting rights pulled. Then again, maybe we just need to do away with this stupid poll that means nothing.

Dogfrog

At first I thought some coach or coaches didn't vote this week so their vote was counted as unranked. But if that were the case every team in the poll would have an UR vote, but they don't. A number of the teams in the lower half of the rankings do have an UR vote.

It's the AMWAY Coachs poll. They call it that because the coaches get someone else to do all the work.
Be contrarian all you want, but it’s still recognized as an official poll at the end of the year. Our ranking there, whatever it is, will be a part of our history. And quite frankly, I’d like to be in the top 10.