• The KillerFrogs

Frogs vs. Beavers

NubomTurk

Tier 1
I'm sorry, I just can't look at "Only 141 days until 'Frogs vs. Beavers!" without chuckling.

If GameDay comes to town, I predict classic signage.

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 16 2010, 04:58 PM) [snapback]545768[/snapback]
Will the Frog D lay the wood to the Beaver O?

Running with Feisty's idea. That will make a good headline for the sports page.

"Frogs lay wood to the Beavers"

"Beavers rode hard, put up wet"

NubomTurk

Tier 1
Have any of their players gone prematurely bald?

Because that would be like Christmas, my birthday, Thanksgiving, and Easter all rolled up into one.

Endless Purple

All pretty lame. Really only one matchup would ever really give the mascot puns something to work with. These two schools have not played (Oregon State and S Carolina) until then...

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(Endless Purple @ Apr 16 2010, 08:11 PM) [snapback]545801[/snapback]
All pretty lame. Really only one matchup would ever really give the mascot puns something to work with. These two schools have not played (Oregon State and S Carolina) until then...

Killjoy! :ph34r:

Endless Purple

QUOTE(Frog_Fan71 @ Apr 16 2010, 08:17 PM) [snapback]545803[/snapback]
Killjoy! :ph34r:

been a long week and upcoming weekend (not in a pleasant way) thanks to certain women. :ph34r:

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(Endless Purple @ Apr 16 2010, 08:22 PM) [snapback]545807[/snapback]
been a long week and upcoming weekend (not in a pleasant way) thanks to certain women. :ph34r:

You have my sympathy and/or empathy EP. Hope all goes well. I will have a nice spiced rum in your honor, after work tonight.

Endless Purple

QUOTE(Frog_Fan71 @ Apr 16 2010, 08:25 PM) [snapback]545810[/snapback]
You have my sympathy and/or empathy EP. Hope all goes well. I will have a nice spiced rum in your honor, after work tonight.

thanks

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(FROGLEGHOP @ Apr 16 2010, 09:43 PM) [snapback]545825[/snapback]
The Trojans will cover.

Trojans getting popped ...

SnoSki

QUOTE(Endless Purple @ Apr 17 2010, 01:11 AM) [snapback]545801[/snapback]

Maybe one of the highest-watched games ever as people's TV systems would read, "Beavers vs Cocks"

Frog_Fan71

QUOTE(SnoSkiDrew @ Apr 16 2010, 10:12 PM) [snapback]545834[/snapback]
Maybe one of the highest-watched games ever as people's TV systems would read, "Beavers vs Cocks"

If these teams were highly ranked it could be...

"Beavers vs Cocks, Trojans nowhere in sight"

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Once saw two guys at a Dallas mall, one wearing a Beavers cap and the other said Cocks. No straight guy should be wearing a Cocks hats.

After losing to Purdue, South Carolina next meets Oregon State.

Headline:

[SIZE=14pt]Despite lost battle with Boilermakers, Cocks stiffen; prepare to stick it to the Beavers.[/SIZE]

Boilermaker-002-de1.jpg