• The KillerFrogs

Frogs San Diego Roll Call

Peacefrog

Degenerate
As of this morning the cost to fly my family of four there for the weekend was $4000 just for the flights. So I can buy a really nice bottle of wine, a really nice bottle of whiskey, have dinner at Del Frisco’s and watch it home. I won’t do any of those things but it would still be way way cheaper to do so.

Count me in for being there in spirit.

froglash88

As of this morning the cost to fly my family of four there for the weekend was $4000 just for the flights. So I can buy a really nice bottle of wine, a really nice bottle of whiskey, have dinner at Del Frisco’s and watch it home. I won’t do any of those things but it would still be way way cheaper to do so.

Count me in for being there in spirit.
I’ll never fly Spirit ever again!

LisaLT

LisaLT: I'm considering driving down from LA.

Driving 120 miles and back in California freeway traffic is "so close"? Yeah, I guess so, but good luck to the driver.
lol - the funny thing is I could probably drive all the way to San Diego in the time it would take me to get from my place to Hollywood.

If I do go, I'd make a weekend of it and have some fun.

Francis Xavier

Can't go Friday. But will be there Sunday!

No love or respect for TCU on the radio here in AZ. Only talk about who the UofA will see in the Sweet 16. While this chatter is 100% valid (Wildcats are gooood) you never know!
I remember recently Sean Miller said if TCU was in the Pac 12 this year we’d have a 25+ win team in reg season. Tend to believe that. AZ Is v good no doubt. Lot of athletes. But we have those too for a change.