• The KillerFrogs

Fox announcers: Buffs to come out in Saturday's game wearing all white

Brog

Well, the announcers on fox's Houston Texans vs New Orleans Saints NFL game tonight keep talking about Coach Prime, as they promote next Saturday's game. One of them told us the Buffs would wear all white uniforms, and come running onto the field all of them wearing shades. That's going to be a sight if it is true, but how come they get to wear all white?

Eight

Well, the announcers on fox's Houston Texans vs New Orleans Saints NFL game tonight keep talking about Coach Prime, as they promote next Saturday's game. One of them told us the Buffs would wear all white uniforms, and come running onto the field all of them wearing shades. That's going to be a sight if it is true, but how come they get to wear all white?

Zg.jpeg

Zg.jpeg

aWY.gif

ZWQuZ2lm.gif

LW1heC0xbWIuZ2lm.gif

everyone has a plan until........​

Eight

I suppose we are about to learn if pure bluster and flash can overcome a team with more talent, experience coaching cohesion and much greater depth, at home on a scorching hot Texas day.

plus, for 8 months a group of people have been laughed at, told they were embarrassments, been told what they did was a fluke and didn't, been told the best of them are gone and what is left is not enough to come close to what they did last year

will take pissed off, highly motivated people who now get to see the clown show come to town over hype and talk any day of the week, but especially this saturday

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
If Colorado wears white we obviously can not. Thought home team got that call and usually chooses their colors but I may be wrong.
Indeed. This is how I remember things went. But, in these times of hype and derangedness, I'm sure such niceties have gone away.

Ron Swanson

Home team always wears their colored jerseys and the away team always wears whites, unless agreed to beforehand. LSU is the only team I can think of that consistently wears white at home.

Latest posts