• The KillerFrogs

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

Chongo94

I hope it was his foot instead of his hand, and I want to know who’s the knucklehead. Have him put his autograph just above the hole, his artwork; and wait to do the wall replacement until after the season, so he has to view it everytime down that hallway…but would he care? See if anyone else wants to kick some holes.

Make him assist in patching the hole and tediously painting the entire wall so it looks like new again. And of course in this era, post pictures on social media, sheesh.
Why would a Houston kid see this everytime he walks down the hallway? He’d see it what, 4 times at most?

Pretty sure a UH kid did this, not a TCU player….that’s the way I took it at least.

Why would a Houston kid see this everytime he walks down the hallway? He’d see it what, 4 times at most?

Pretty sure a UH kid did this, not a TCU player….that’s the way I took it at least.
I hope you are correct, but Steven Johnson stated, “in the hallway leading to TCU’s locker room” so I assume it was somebody involved with TCU, maybe “celebrating” in the moment, rather than a Houston member taking a detour to the TCU hallway with a thought-out premeditated intent to kick a hole. Maybe Steven Johnson shouldn’t have posted this without more information for clarity, but this is the era of social media.

Last edited:

tcuwags

I’ve watched that last scoring play over and over. There’s so much there. Moving the ball around the perimeter. No timeouts left. Tennyson moving people around. And then … the defender comes up to Miller just by a baby step, Miller recognizes it, and I swear Miller gives a little wave like “hey! I’m going in!” Then Anderson RIFLES a one handed pass as Miller flashes to the hoop, gets clobbered and knocked to the floor as the ball goes in!!! Incredible. I’ll let someone else analyze that last defensive steal. Whew! These Frogs are f’realz!

Chongo94

This one is great!

That little sound hesitation/stop towards the end…

Noah Centineo Chef GIF by Allure

Chieves

I hope you are correct, but Steven Johnson stated, “in the hallway leading to TCU’s locker room” so I assume it was somebody involved with TCU, maybe “celebrating” in the moment, rather than a Houston member taking a detour to the TCU hallway with a thought-out premeditated intent to kick a hole. Maybe Steven Johnson shouldn’t have posted this without more information for clarity, but this is the era of social media.
Counterpoint: If it was posted just now we'd have other keyboard warriors asking why this was news/ why we're just now getting around to it. Almost like posters just want to [ Finebaum ] on anything no matter what.