• The KillerFrogs

FLM: TCU looking for more upsets as No. 2 Houston pays a visit

LisaLT

Wow. Terrific win.
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

BelPTex

Free throws have killed us
Definitely! Had we made a decent percentage of our free throws, we would have had a double-digit win. Looking at the stats of the Houston loss to Iowa State, the Cyclones won by only four points, but made 18 of 22 foul shots, 10 more than the Cougars made. You need to make Houston pay for their aggressive defense.

Despite the missed FT points, the Frogs played an incredible game, fought hard, and won in thrilling fashion.

Froggy Style

Would love to see cork play exclusively after the other team gets six fouls.

Great win. Improve on the free throws (like we done a lot of the year) and this is a great team. Really like watching our guys play such great defense.

Couldn’t ask for a sweeter finish, and with no timeout left to settle down. The no timeout may have worked to the Frogs favor. Good job staying calm and then Miller finding space and Anderson seeing him for the good feed. And then the Peavy steal for the finish. After Udeh missed three free throws in a row I thought it was slipping away…glad I was wrong.

Shucks, Cincinnati missed a makeable go ahead layup with 17 seconds left at Baylor, then the rebound was out of bounds on Baylor and Cincy got the open three-pointer they drew up during the timeout, but missed. He is a 41% three-point shooter but I still think you should take it to the rim and make your best effort in the paint for a two-pointer or foul. Then again, they just missed a layup and the three-point attempt was a pretty stroke, right on line but a smidgen too hard off the back iron to drop through. Baylor then hit two free throws for a three point lead and Cincy missed the final three-pointer.

Last edited:

tetonfrog

Couldn’t ask for a sweeter finish, and with no timeout left to settle down. The no timeout may have worked to the Frogs favor. Good job staying calm and then Miller finding space and Anderson seeing him for the good feed. And then the Tennyson steal for the finish. After Udeh missed three free throws in a row I thought it was slipping away…glad I was wrong.

Shucks, Cincinnati missed a fairly easy go ahead layup with 17 seconds left at Baylor, then the rebound was out of bounds on Baylor and Cincy got the open three-pointer they drew up during the timeout, but missed. He is a 41% three-point shooter but I still think you should take it to the rim and make your best effort in the paint for a two-pointer or foul. Then again, they just missed a layup and the three-point attempt was a pretty stroke, right on line but a smidgen too hard off the back iron to drop through. Baylor then hit two free throws for a three point lead and Cincy missed the final three-pointer.
And to think that Cincy on the road is the first conference game we face a non-top 10 team. Mercy. The league is so tough. Still, this is a stealable road game.

And to think that Cincy on the road is the first conference game we face a non-top 10 team. Mercy. The league is so tough. Still, this is a stealable road game.
Yes, next goal is to get a good road win on Tuesday to keep climbing the NET and KenPom rankings, and the Big XII conference standings.

The Big XII conference has had a chaotic great start to the season which is making news.

Last edited: