• The KillerFrogs

Fire Joe Gillespie

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
I suspect that if we are sub-.500 again next year TCU will e where Baylor is now: Sonny might be told to make some staff changes and given another year at least, but I doubt that two losing years is all it takes to get canned after you played for a national title. Anyway, hopefully we won't find out which of us is right here. Let's win 10+ games and make the question moot.
Can’t unless we get a new DC

Wexahu

I saw where Kansas hired Jeff Grimes (Baylor OC) to be their Associate Head Coach and OC.

Baylor's offense was 70th in Total Offense, 95th in Scoring Offense, and 86th in Yards Per Play this year. I think Lance Leipold is a pretty good coach, why would he hire an OC who is obviously terrible at his job? Did anyone watch Baylor's offense this year?

I saw where Kansas hired Jeff Grimes (Baylor OC) to be their Associate Head Coach and OC.

Baylor's offense was 70th in Total Offense, 95th in Scoring Offense, and 86th in Yards Per Play this year. I think Lance Leipold is a pretty good coach, why would he hire an OC who is obviously terrible at his job? Did anyone watch Baylor's offense this year?
Because he was a groomsman at his wedding?

Traveling Frog

More likely he is trying to figure out how to drop back one of his linemen into pass coverage. As this is the only thing (in his mind) that has kept his prevent defense from being unbeatable.
There was a play where the patriots only rushed two yesterday and it worked. I bet he watched that and thought it was his birthday present. Wouldnt be surprised when he goes to a 2 man front and everyone else lines up at safety.

y2kFrog

Cue Blake Shapen Kansas QB

y2kFrog

Guaranteed Gillespie is back next year. We are keeping one of the worst DCs in the country and we will have a new coach in a year or two. Book it

If you’re basing this on the fact that nothing has been announced, you’re missing the fact that TCU is one the few programs who could almost make it to the Spring game with a whole new coaching staff and no one would know.

Hemingway

Im Ready Mcdonalds All American Games GIF

Cfrog1985

Ticket Exchange Pass
If you’re basing this on the fact that nothing has been announced, you’re missing the fact that TCU is one the few programs who could almost make it to the Spring game with a whole new coaching staff and no one would know.

I am basing it on Sonny taking zero responsibility all year. He hired Gillespie and will refuse to admit he's wrong until he's fired. Gillespie might be the worst DC in all of p5

It would have leaked. He's staying and hell be here all next year, with another disappointing dumpster fire defensive year. TCU has destroyed that part of their identity until they get rid of the worst hire ever.

Chico Dusty

I am basing it on Sonny taking zero responsibility all year. He hired Gillespie and will refuse to admit he's wrong until he's fired. Gillespie might be the worst DC in all of p5

It would have leaked. He's staying and hell be here all next year, with another disappointing dumpster fire defensive year. TCU has destroyed that part of their identity until they get rid of the worst hire

It would have leaked. He's staying and hell be here all next year, with another disappointing dumpster fire defensive year. TCU has destroyed that part of their identity until they get rid of the worst hire ever.

@y2kFrog is right. The change is here.