• The KillerFrogs

Film Premiere from a couple TCU grads / Game-watching in Fort Worth

NYC Horned Frog

Please make it to Austin if you can, our team needs as much fan support as possible!! If for some reason you have to leave later, say 1:30 or 2ish, I wanted to invite my fellow frogs to our film’s premiere at the Isis in the Stockyards in the Lone Star Film Festival.

The film is Song of the Cicada and we just won Audience Choice Awards for Best Documentary in the Austin Film Festival. It’s a crazy story about an eccentric mortician from Galveston and his crazy life. It’s heartwarming but also sad and creepy and not for faint of heart and produced by 2 TCU grads. Showtime is at 12:30 PM and it’s about an hour and fifteen minutes. We’ll be on the road to Austin as soon as it ends to watch our frogs trounce the shorthorns.

I go to home games so not sure on this but I’m going to tell the audience to go to a bar after to meet the filmmakers and wanted to send everyone to a bar with lots of purple!! Anyone have any suggestions? I saw something at Concrete Cowboy but if it’s anything like the Dallas one, that’s a hard no.

Trailer and Tickets to the film can be found on the website, $10 a ticket:

www.songofthecicada.com

GO FROGS!!!

Deep Purple

shudder GIF by Chicks on the Right

tcudoc

Please make it to Austin if you can, our team needs as much fan support as possible!! If for some reason you have to leave later, say 1:30 or 2ish, I wanted to invite my fellow frogs to our film’s premiere at the Isis in the Stockyards in the Lone Star Film Festival.

The film is Song of the Cicada and we just won Audience Choice Awards for Best Documentary in the Austin Film Festival. It’s a crazy story about an eccentric mortician from Galveston and his crazy life. It’s heartwarming but also sad and creepy and not for faint of heart and produced by 2 TCU grads. Showtime is at 12:30 PM and it’s about an hour and fifteen minutes. We’ll be on the road to Austin as soon as it ends to watch our frogs trounce the shorthorns.

I go to home games so not sure on this but I’m going to tell the audience to go to a bar after to meet the filmmakers and wanted to send everyone to a bar with lots of purple!! Anyone have any suggestions? I saw something at Concrete Cowboy but if it’s anything like the Dallas one, that’s a hard no.

Trailer and Tickets to the film can be found on the website, $10 a ticket:

www.songofthecicada.com

GO FROGS!!!
Good luck. Won’t be able to make it but I hope your wildest dreams come true.

Brog

Should be interesting to see. I was in a Lions Club once that had as one of its members the town mortician. He always used to brag to us, "I'll be the last one to let you down."