• The KillerFrogs

Fiesta Bowl Tickets

Peacefrog

Degenerate
This has not been a pleasant experience.

TCU should’ve notified season ticket holders if they received tickets on Sunday night like Michigan. They can allocate seating afterwards.

It’s a simple excel formula that takes 5 minutes to run to see where the allocation ends.

Unless TCU is holding back 1,000 tickets for the athletic department…
For someone that claims to be so smart how would they have allocated tickets on Sunday if the deadline to request tickets was Monday? The next time you have a positive comment on here will be the first.

Last edited:

HToady

I recieved my allotment. My rank is 2741. The emal said the ticket location will be loaded into our accounts in about 3 days. When I get that I will publish that location here, so that the rest of you have a point of reference when shopping for tickets elsewhere. I need one more ticket than I got. I'm not sure I would wait since Michigan is 4 times largert than us they might start buying up tickets regardless of location.

eh0215

Today is likely the worst day to try and buy resale. Many TCU or Michigan fans that didnt get an allotment are panic buying.

Still massive inventory out there. Let the prices subside. Especially when many of the allotment tickets will be added to resale inventory too in a couple of weeks.

atofrog

Contributor
Good to see that fans are receiving their emails. Wish we could have taken care of all requests, but obviously we could not.

Both teams receive 13,000 tickets. We had requests for almost 27,000. Before the bowl game announcements on Sunday, we had roughly 7,000 tickets requested. From announcement time on Sunday until the Monday deadline, we received another 20,000 requests. We also had almost 1800 students request a ticket with their deadline being Tuesday the 6th. The cutoff rank for receiving tickets was 3800.

Thanks for your patience if you have been trying to call or email a ticket office of 3 people and a couple of students. A lot of moving pieces behind the scenes that must be done after hours, despite a basketball game on Monday and Tuesday night. The staff is amazing!!

We will begin to allocate seats and charge cards this week. Data is due to the Fiesta Bowl on the 16th. They will send tickets after that date.

For the National Championship game, TCU receives 20,000 tickets. So if you placed a request for that game, there is a strong possibility you will get tickets. Even if you did not get them for the Fiesta Bowl.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

CountryFrog

Good to see that fans are receiving their emails. Wish we could have taken care of all requests, but obviously we could not.

Both teams receive 13,000 tickets. We had requests for almost 27,000. Before the bowl game announcements on Sunday, we had roughly 7,000 tickets requested. From announcement time on Sunday until the Monday deadline, we received another 20,000 requests. We also had almost 1800 students request a ticket with their deadline being Tuesday the 6th. The cutoff rank for receiving tickets was 3800.

Thanks for your patience if you have been trying to call or email a ticket office of 3 people and a couple of students. A lot of moving pieces behind the scenes that must be done after hours, despite a basketball game on Monday and Tuesday night. The staff is amazing!!

We will begin to allocate seats and charge cards this week. Data is due to the Fiesta Bowl on the 16th. They will send tickets after that date.

For the National Championship game, TCU receives 20,000 tickets. So if you placed a request for that game, there is a strong possibility you will get tickets. Even if you did not get them for the Fiesta Bowl.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!
But I needed to know Saturday at 1 pm how many tickets I got and where they were and what the concessions menu was at the stadium and whether or not QJ will be 100% healthy for the game! Get with it ato!

Latest posts