• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Jimbo Fisher tried to troll TCU for Georgia blowout after Texas A&M’s 5-7 season

hfhmilkman

A&M is basically the Mitt Romney of the SEC. Just don't forget about your dog on the roof of the car.
I do not understand the comparison to Romney. A&M is a school trying to take shortcuts by spending a lot of money not very wisely. Romney is a long time senator who won the GOP presidential nomination and battled an incumbent which is very difficult. I'm not a Romney fan. Just don't see the comparison.

Paul in uhh

Maybe say any one of the many possible things that doesn't make him sound like a Baylor fan circa 2008?

"At least we're in the [name of conference in which we get routinely crushed]!"
Aggie fans would be a lot happier if their program had the same record as baylor’s since they joined the sec

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I do not understand the comparison to Romney. A&M is a school trying to take shortcuts by spending a lot of money not very wisely. Romney is a long time senator who won the GOP presidential nomination and battled an incumbent which is very difficult. I'm not a Romney fan. Just don't see the comparison.
the phantom menace GIF by Star Wars

stbrab

Good ole Ernest T. Bass…what a moron. For you youngsters, Ernest T was a character on the Andy Griffith show from the 60s. A dumbass hick…and a dead ringer for Jimbo…

Virginia Frog

Good ole Ernest T. Bass…what a moron. For you youngsters, Ernest T was a character on the Andy Griffith show from the 60s. A dumbass hick…and a dead ringer for Jimbo…
The actor who played Ernest T, Howard Morris, was an actor of immense abilities and was in real-life far away from the hick that he played on "Andy Griffith."

He was from Brooklyn of all places, a NYU grad, and Jewish.

He was a regular on the groundbreaking and famous "Your Show of Shows" from the mid-'50s and his sketch character "Uncle Goopy" was apparently as famous as Ernest T became in the '60s.

His back-story is that he was a US Army special services troop entertainer in the Pacific during WW2 - and in his unit was both Carl Reiner and Werner Klemperer (Col Klink from "Hogan's Heroes) which led to his TV performance career. Also, he was tops as a cartoon voice actor and had parts in "Beetle Bailey", "The Jetsons", "The Flintstones", was the original "Adam Ant", and was "The Hamburgular" in the McDonalds ads (replacing Larry Storch.)

He was a TV director of note including "Andy Griffith", "Gomer Pyle USMC", "Hogan's Heroes", "Bewitched" and also several full-length films.

Frog DJ

Could the two “Smoak Jokes” possibly be any more ridiculously delusional apologists for Jimbo and all things Aggie?

I guarantee if anyone made similar comments about the almighty Texas Aggies, both of these numb nuts would be throwing conniption fits!

Their overpaid, under achieving head coach is a master at sticking his foot in his big, fat, stupid mouth, and all they can say is, “…way bigger than it really is…”

Defend him all you want Mr. Smoak, but Jimbo hasn’t done anything but win one lousy New Year’s 6 Bowl, while he steals your precious “Big Whoop” University’s money. A&M is the laughingstock of college football!

Meanwhile, you meatheads can’t muster enough courage to play TCU even ONCE, while you look down your self righteous noses at a program that’s done more in the last 20 years than you’ve done in half a century!

Eat your hearts out, you dumb Aggies!

Go Frogs!

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Could the two “Smoak Jokes” possibly be any more ridiculously delusional apologists for Jimbo and all things Aggie?

I guarantee if anyone made similar comments about the almighty Texas Aggies, both of these numb nuts would be throwing conniption fits!

Their overpaid, under achieving head coach is a master at sticking his foot in his big, fat, stupid mouth, and all they can say is, “…way bigger than it really is…”

Defend him all you want Mr. Smoak, but Jimbo hasn’t done anything but win one lousy New Year’s 6 Bowl, while he steals your precious “Big Whoop” University’s money. A&M is the laughingstock of college football!

Meanwhile, you meatheads can’t muster enough courage to play TCU even ONCE, while you look down your self righteous noses at a program that’s done more in the last 20 years than you’ve done in half a century!

Eat your hearts out, you dumb Aggies!

Go Frogs!
Now who can argue with that?

Eight

His buyout declines every year, so someday it will happen...of course how much are they going to have to pay the next head coach?

agree, he will eventually reach a point where they buy him out or he leaves, but he is a 57-58 year old head coach who thinks way out of touch in his approach to the game and he is guaranteed north of 70 million from the ags.

don't see a change coming after next year