• The KillerFrogs

Family Pack Season Tickets

My wife and I are buying TCU football season tickets for the first time this year and we are thinking of going the Family Pack route to save a few bucks.
Unfortunately, the minimum purchase is 4 season tickets @ $125 each (including the Cowboys Stadium game vs. BYU). It's a pretty good deal.

If anyone is interested in going in on this deal with us, PM me. We can do payment through PayPal if you want.

Thanks! Go Frogs!

FinanceFrog

you could just keep all 4 tickets and then scalp the 2 extra tickets you have at the portland state game. that game is going to be a hot ticket and you could probably recoup the entire cost of your 4 season tickets.

mrnicefrog

My wife and I are buying TCU football season tickets for the first time this year and we are thinking of going the Family Pack route to save a few bucks.
Unfortunately, the minimum purchase is 4 season tickets @ $125 each (including the Cowboys Stadium game vs. BYU). It's a pretty good deal.

If anyone is interested in going in on this deal with us, PM me. We can do payment through PayPal if you want.

Thanks! Go Frogs!

Welcome aboard! If I were you I would buy all 4 then sell extra 2 tickets to the SMU and BYU games. Selling those two games should help you get most of your money back. Then you can invite another couple to the other games.

mrnicefrog

you could just keep all 4 tickets and then scalp the 2 extra tickets you have at the portland state game. that game is going to be a hot ticket and you could probably recoup the entire cost of your 4 season tickets.

He means the SMU and BYU games. He's joking with you, incase you are REALLY new frog fans and didn't know. :tongue:

BirdDogFrog02

Welcome aboard! If I were you I would buy all 4 then sell extra 2 tickets to the SMU and BYU games. Selling those two games should help you get most of your money back. Then you can invite another couple to the other games.

+1 to this idea, maybe cultivate some new fans

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Don't know if you are still in need but the person that bought with me last year is buying on his own this year. I haven't renewed my tickets yet and plan on doing it next week. If you are interested let me know because we always sit in the end zone anways and I would like to buy the family pack as well (but only need 2 tickets).

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
Manatee-Face-bump.gif

Don't know if you are still in need but the person that bought with me last year is buying on his own this year. I haven't renewed my tickets yet and plan on doing it next week. If you are interested let me know because we always sit in the end zone anways and I would like to buy the family pack as well (but only need 2 tickets).

Awesome!
I just PMed you some details. Thanks!