• The KillerFrogs

ESPN coverage last night

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
How many times could they cut away to that jamoke on crutches? Or to JJ McCarthy’s girlfriend? Speaking of, this clip from the coverage is going to make for an awkward father/son convo:

BAM Frog

Very creepy. And when you consider the context in which it happened; after a big play with your wife right there… Guy may have some serious issues.

Eight

de5d34cd-4237-456d-a231-a529376befdd_text.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say on my own​

Klaw

The ESPN coverage was very pro-Michigan last night.

75% of the crowd shots were Michigan fans. They only showed our fans when it was negative outcome. Also, why is Brian Griese calling this game? They could have found a neutral color guy for this game.

I hope the national championship is more neutral

Last edited:

East Coast

Tier 1

75% of the crowd shots were Michigan fans. They only showed our fans when it was negative outcome. Also, why is Brian Griese calling this game? They could have found a neutral color guy for this game.

We dodged a bullet there when the Ohio State FG kicker missed that last attempt.

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
I think it was pretty obvious the ESPN clowns assumed Michigan was going to win, and therefore focused the broadcast on d-bag’s parents and girlfriend. I did not see one shot of ANY frog families. Pretty pathetic.
Absolutely. Although the shots of Michigan fans in their oversized fake gold chains and the sad couple in leather helmets mourning after a big TCU play were priceless.

Virginia Frog

It's not gonna matter.

Haven't you heard? No one will be watching since Georgia (SEC SEC SEC) will obliterate TCU and the game will be "OVER" by the first quarter.:mad:

Cinderella TCU may just surprise a few folks. (The college fb world will NEVER be the same!)

I have Youtube.TV (which I mostly recommend). So it recorded 4 different broadcasts of the game last night. If you don't mind some adolescent shenanigans... the (Pat McCaffrey) Field Pass broadcast was pretty fun knowing the outcome of the game. RGIII represents the Big X11 (although he has a difficult time keeping up with the antics). Pat McCaffrey wasn't involved in the Fiesta bowl broadcast... but it was still pretty good. See you in L.A.!!!!!!!!

Comment